• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I remember getting stung in the back of the ear by a wasp or some shit

Now I avoid all bee like entities like the plague.

Cripes, that must've sucked though >_<"...

Reminds me of when my brother got stung in his leg 3 times in almost an instant(cutting grass and didn't see there was a nest on the ground).

Edited by Soledai

YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAKENED, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Welp, just finished FE10 again after fighting for the TV

On to the next game :3

I finished playing FE10 recently and I'm considering replaying through it.

I still haven't finished FE8

I finished playing FE10 recently and I'm considering replaying through it.

I still haven't finished FE8

I'll go back to PoR first before I play RD again

I've always done it that way

Get on dat FE8

Oh, good job!

The next game was... Mario Galaxy 2, I think?

Thankies :3

While I could focus getting that last MG2 star, I think I'll save myself the frustration and play Rune Factory instead

Get on dat FE8

While I could focus getting that last MG2 star, I think I'll save myself the frustration and play Rune Factory instead

My first FE game was FE10. I only got PoR a couple of years later and I only played it once.

Every time I try to get into FE8, I end up playing FE10 or FE13 instead tongue.gif

Edited by LuxSpes

Get on dat FE8

I need to replay FE8 as well, I can't remember jack about it.

I see, which Rune Factory are you gonna play?

I put it on hold to work on my hack, and was the original story for my hack before I decided to make one of the Villain the main character of the new hack.

It's about Idoun some years after FE6 being thrown into a whole new chaotic time that she has to face against and win for the future of the world.

Arch brought up a suggestion in FE:U about doing hacks on post- FE7/6 and FE8 sequel, with his Elibe Nights and the other expanded universes as canon, so I thought this was a good opportunity for my fanfiction to become a proper story considering it would had been hack had not it been for my intense thinking about the future of the hack.

Edited by Fateborn

My first FE game was FE10. I only got PoR a couple of years later and I only played it once.

Every time I try to get into FE8, I end up playing FE10 or FE13 instead tongue.gif

The good thing about FE10 is that it gives you info on characters, character relations, countries, etc. You don't even need to play PoR. I'm glad you played it anyways ^^

I haven't played FE8 in so long that I forgot most of the story. I remember really hating this area where you fight lots of monsters. I think it was a tower...

I need to replay FE8 as well, I can't remember jack about it.

I see, which Rune Factory are you gonna play?

Literally same.

Tides of Destiny. I'm aiming to marry Odette

1318566964466s.jpg

Edited by Hashuni Mei

I put it on hold to work on my hack, and was the original story for my hack before I decided to make one of the Villain the main character of the new hack.

It's about Idoun some years after FE6 being thrown into a whole new chaotic time that she has to face against and win for the future of the world.

Arch brought up a suggestion in FE:U about doing hacks on post- FE7/6 and FE8 sequel, with his Elibe Nights and the other expanded universes as canon, so I thought this was a good opportunity for my fanfiction to become a proper story considering it would had been hack had not it been for my intense thinking about the future of the hack.

Hmm, sounds interesting.

Oh, a canon-welding sort of thing. Well, if you are interested in joining in, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

I haven't played FE8 in so long that I forgot most of the story. I remember really hating this area where you fight lots of monsters. I think it was a tower...

Literally same.

Tides of Destiny. I'll play as Aden and marry Odette

1318566964466s.jpg

Yeah, after I finish the up the game I'm playing... unlikely any time soon, I'll get around to it.

She's Odette?

She's cute.

Yeah, after I finish the up the game I'm playing... unlikely any time soon, I'll get around to it.

She's Odette?

She's cute.

Sounds like a plan. Don't forget about FE8 in the long run. :D

She can cook too! I'm going to be eating well.

Oh, I see now. Hmm... well, don't know what to comment about that.

Hmm, this reminds me, I should also head back to writing or something. But I've only been working on a map, not writing, heh...