Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm disappointed Shadow. I was expecting a wittier retort. You can do better than this, I know it

You bastard, evading my questions like that

Ok, then let me say it like this:

Name me two genres you like in books

Can I choose the method? I want to be turned into butter

I like genre 1 and genre 2

:Kappa:

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, interesting.

South Tyrol? Heh, that's actually in Austria-Hungary's hand in there, not Italy's. XD

Well, there's nothing I can do, since I'm playing with México.

That's not surprising, South Tyrol became part of Italy in 1919, and IIRC, Victoria II's setting is before that.

And for some reason, some little dipshits in my country won't stop crying about how they want back to Austria. Not because it would change their lifestyles or incomes, that would all be the same, but because they are too stupid to learn a language. Italian isn't hard to learn, a little bit of effort would guarantee succees, but those guys just don't want to.

You could take Italy over though, and Napoli as well, to reunite us

lol you talk as if that was a good thing

Well, it is a rather interesting place to live in. I'm not one to enjoy risks, but since I myself am unlikely to be affected by it, it is interesting to watch how everything unfolds. Over here, people are drinking farmers, nothing more.

Mafia agents have great life stories to tell tbh

That's not surprising, South Tyrol became part of Italy in 1919, and IIRC, Victoria II's setting is before that.

And for some reason, some little dipshits in my country won't stop crying about how they want back to Austria. Not because it would change their lifestyles or incomes, that would all be the same, but because they are too stupid to learn a language. Italian isn't hard to learn, a little bit of effort would guarantee succees, but those guys just don't want to.

What's the language you use more, German or Italian? I read somewhere that most people in South Tyrol actually speak German

Oh, interesting.

True, I could, but right now I need to focus on conquering the US first, then the rest of the American continent, before focusing on Eurasiafrica.

I like genre 1 and genre 2

:Kappa:

I have to admit, you are skilled at this

i can beat Flandre with a paddle too If you want

That way, you can feel the pain together

I thought you wanted to punish me?

Oh, interesting.

True, I could, but right now I need to focus on conquering the US first, then the rest of the American continent, before focusing on Eurasiafrica.

How is Mexico in terms of culture and people? You happy with everything over there?

Ah, a true conqueror takes his time to take over the world. Onwards, sir, and if the tanks come, then god help the tanks

How is Mexico in terms of culture and people? You happy with everything over there?

Ah, a true conqueror takes his time to take over the world. Onwards, sir, and if the tanks come, then god help the tanks

Eh, I suppose it's like everywhere, where the true problem is the corrupt government.

What's the language you use more, German or Italian? I read somewhere that most people in South Tyrol actually speak German

Both about the same. I talk with my dad in Italian, and with my mother in German. With my sisters it depends. Sometimes Italian, and sometimes German.

I go to a German school though.

South Tyrol is actually split into two smaller provinces, Bolzano and Trento.

The first one is the one I live in, and the one where most speak German ( a special dialect though). Trento however has far more Italian-speaking people than German ones.