Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Since 2013, for me :C

Sigh

Even in the void, such words still hold meaning :)

Yep. I'm drawing away to the sweet sound of OSTs.

Oh! By the way, another bird entered my house today! My mom found out that it got in from the chimney. Apparently having birds enter your house is a good sign but idk (>.>) Cleaning up their poop doesn't seem very good to me...

Ohh, such deepness.

Ah, may I ask what you are listening to?

I also had heard they were good luck as well... supposed them pooping on you is good luck too, I just find it gross

Hehehe, of course you don't~! I do like Lee Min Ho though. One of the only celebrities I've ever had a thing for. X3

>_>, the old lady is actually watching City Hunter as we speak, but yeah... I happen to be around when she... starts... talking about it...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hana Yori Dango is the original source material, and its had drama adaptations made in Japan, S Korea and Taiwan. The Korean one is called Boys Over Flowers and the Taiwanese is called Meteor Garden. I saw Meteor Garden years ago, but it was kinda bad, so maybe that's why I haven't gone for BOF yet. But I will someday because Lee Min Ho.

O.O

You sound just like her, oh dear... oh my.

Silver and my mom have more in common than Silver and myself... that's sad :<

iirc when i was doing my research before actually starting it, realta nua got a pc version after the ps2 one?

Type Moon, milking that franchise to death. New actual game when?

(Mahoyoru doesn't count)

Ohh, such deepness.

I also had heard they were good luck as well... supposed them pooping on you is good luck too, I just find it gross

>_>, the old lady is actually watching City Hunter as we speak, but yeah... I happen to be around when she... starts... talking about it...

8D

City Hunter is my absolute favorite k-drama of ALL TIME! It's like.....the Korean Batman or something...or at least that's what my family and I were all calling it when we watched. It's an awesome revenge tale! Even my brother enjoyed it! Action shows are the best.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Ohh, such deepness.

My parents don't watch anything coming from Japan/Asia. My dad plays Video games and that's it.

Trying to explain anime to non-anime fans can be kinda awkward, especially if the one doing the asking is your mom.

Oh my......

Mei confirmed as Princess Aurora?

<:

Ohh, such deepness.

I'm listening to songs from Paper Mario: TTYD. The nostalgia is hitting me hard.

Ugh. Having a bird plop on you is the worst >.< I don't care how much luck I'd get from it.

Ive gotten my mother to watch fullmetal alchemist and trigun, but no luck with my dad. My parents grew up really poor in ecuador, so i cant expect them to have much knowledge of anime

<:

I'm listening to songs from Paper Mario: TTYD. The nostalgia is hitting me hard.

Ugh. Having a bird plop on you is the worst >.< I don't care how much luck I'd get from it.

I played through it for the third time recently. Im going to make it a tradition to play that game every few years, although i did learn one thing;charge+power bounce=broken

8D

City Hunter is my absolute favorite k-drama of ALL TIME! It's like.....the Korean Batman or something...or at least that's what my family and I were all calling it when we watched. It's an awesome revenge tale! Even my brother enjoyed it! Action shows are the best.

She just said the same thing to me, you might like it because it has action, martial arts, and stuff like that... >_>

you guys.. well, I DO like guns and swords

My parents don't watch anything coming from Japan/Asia. My dad plays Video games and that's it.

Trying to explain anime to non-anime fans can be kinda awkward, especially if the one doing the asking is your mom.

Fortunately my old lady knows a bit about anime, she doesn't even cringe when the really squeaky girls talk now

Edited by Soledai

I FINALLY GOT A GOOD RECORDING EVERYONE!!!

Check it out here! ^_^

Forgive me at the end, this is only a warmup still, and I had something in my throat at the end... T_T

Edited by John the Tactician

Type Moon, milking that franchise to death. New actual game when?

(Mahoyoru doesn't count)

can they just do a good fate route adaptation before they stop milking it? :]

btw, can i find other vn and the light novels translated? :s

(also what's mahoyoru?)

how exactly do they view anime Edited by UIir

Ahh, the ever transient, yet firm existential presence of nostalgia, not a thing wrong with that I say.

Me on the other hand, listening to The Encounter from Kingdom Hearts 2, because why not?

Edited by Soledai

can they just do a good fate route adaptation before they stop milking it? :]

btw, can i find other vn and the light novels translated? :s

how exactly do they view anime

My dad just isn't interested in it, but my mom doesn't even know what this is (and even if she did she wouldn't be interested. She'd possibly be against me watching it >>). No way she would have let me watch something like F/Z, way too much violence in that (she fast-forwarded through the battle of helm's deep at the end of the Two Towers)

She doesn't watch them with me... she watches her own.

I however have suggested AoT and Blast of Tempest to both her and my brother

Both great anime (I had a Mahiro theme for a while)

I FINALLY GOT A GOOD RECORDING EVERYONE!!!

Check it out here! ^_^

Forgive me at the end, this is only a warmup still, and I had something in my throat at the end... T_T

"Not Found"

<:

[: