Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Damn, this music.....I'll have it stuck in my head at work all day tomorrow. Sad the ToS OVA is much shorter than Abyss, but the music is on its own level.

Edited by Silver Lightning

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Depends on whether you care to get better graphics and some extras. IIRC, you get a bunch of new costume titles free if you have save data on your PS3 from Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia, and/or Tales of Xillia 2; most of them are costumes from other characters in the series. I'm a diehard Tales fan and I've always liked extras like those, so I definitely want it (and I want to preserve my original copy). As for the sequel.......depends on how much you tolerate it. I personally think it was ok by itself, but far from the quality I expect from a true Tales game. I don't let it bother me like the rest of the fandom does though. :P

I suppose. Tales of Phantasia. Destiny (2?), Eternia, Symphonia, Abyss, and Vesperia all have had animations made, a prequel movie in Vesperia's case. Haven't heard of any news in a long while for any animation of Graces or Xillia.... :(

I love the tales games too, but i think ill get other games in the series before a remake.SPeaking of which, is there a console version of TotA?Just curious

I love the tales games too, but i think ill get other games in the series before a remake.SPeaking of which, is there a console version of TotA?Just curious

A PS2 version, yes.

Gave Halvan Charge. It made him hard to stop and that he has good enough defenses both Physical and Magical to make good use of it. After a Pure Water boost, he can possibly avoid status staves. Not at Ch24x though since the foes there are given a +10 Mag boost whenever standing on the purple tiles. He's better than Galzus now! Olwen is at LV20. Level her with scrolls. Dean is at 20. Level him with scrolls. Leif is at 20(promoted) and he's gotten 10 Mag. Sol is perfect for him. Made him unstoppable in Ch19. You can battle the legion of reinforcements there for EXP and weapon level if you want. Halvan at 20/20 with levelling with the Blaggi and Heim scrolls made him <3. Time to work on Tina. Leif also had 11BLD after levelling him some with the Neir scroll.

Edited by Bimbo

Damn, this music.....I'll have it stuck in my head at work all day tomorrow. Sad the ToS OVA is much shorter than Abyss, but the music is on its own level.

I'm listening to it right now. And I love the tracks in Abyss.

J is keeping me up

As well as headcanon stuff

Lewd

I see. You're writing it down?

Lol so I didn't sleep yet and went ahead and recorded another cover ^//^;

This song was a lot easier to do, but I'll probably record it anyway because I couldn't sing as loud since it's late here. ^^;

I do have to say, that I might honestly like this one the best. Staying inside your range really seems to have helped out quite a bit.

I'm getting more and more tempted to try and do a cover, but I'm not so sure..

I was on my way out and remembered... have any of you Tales players even played Destiny Remake or Directors Cut?

Nope

A PS2 version, yes.

Bleh, im pretty sure my PS3 isnt backwards compatible(I need to check, actually)I guess ill just get the 3ds version

Ahh, that's too bad you guys, Destiny Remake has to be the best Tales I've played... as far as battle systems are concerned.

Rebirth was just... nope, as was Destiny 2

Bleh, im pretty sure my PS3 isnt backwards compatible(I need to check, actually)I guess ill just get the 3ds version

Get whichever version...

There is literally no difference between them... none at all.

no loading times is a thing... but it's naturally negligible

Edited by Soledai

Get whichever version...

There is literally no difference between them... none at all.

no loading times is a thing... but it's naturally negligible

Meh, the idea of playing a tales game on a small screen seems weird, but then again, i got used to watching youtube videos on my phone, so ill be fine

I do have to say, that I might honestly like this one the best. Staying inside your range really seems to have helped out quite a bit.

I'm getting more and more tempted to try and do a cover, but I'm not so sure..

Hehe I'll be rerecording it when i can actually sing louder; i had to sing lower than usual...

And just do it! That's what I'm doing! ^^

Charge=Brave 2x weapon=Attk 8 times.

Dangerous with ranged Mag though as it allows the foe to possibly attk 2 times. There always has some perks in everything. But, otherwise...Vantage+Charge is a deadly combo.

Edited by Bimbo

I was looking at the FE lords tier list...someone is arguing that seth wont be used to make eirika better.....Im not even competitve with fire emblem(like i said,LTC'ers and such scare me) but come on...