• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Starting in a week. Summer homework is pretty easy, just a 150-page non-fiction book, a diagram and a letter/report.

I literally only have to read a couple books and do a couple pages of math

urggh i plan to take like 9 AP classes when i get to high school.

I'm a tryhard at life

Always over doing it

But it always takes A ton of effort to actually do it because lazy

Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

I go back to school tomorrow, but classes don't start until next Wednesday.

Kitty's got an exam? GO FOR BROKE!

Does your HS let you take college courses? My HS let us take classes at our local community college for dual credit.

I'm a tryhard at life

Always over doing it

But it always takes A ton of effort to actually do it because lazy

You know what? I might do a whole bunch of AP classes. I mean, I only had to study for like half an hour on my Advanced English final.

I sure am glad the college I applied to doesn't give a flying fadoodle about APs!

I'm really glad I was forced to take them despite the fact that they will probably never help me in my entire life and I had to put up with all that stress anyways!

but that was a rare case

What are ap classes

Avanced Placement classes

Basically a class that's higher level than regular HS classes

And at the end of the year you take an exam (different from normal school exams)

If you do well on the exam (get a 4 or 5 usually) you can use the class as college credit.

probably something like

AP: Biology

AP: environmental science

AP: Physics 1

AP:Physics 2

AP: Comparative Government and Politics

AP:English literature

AP: Calculus AB

AP:Statistics(or psychology)

AP:(language)considering spanish chinese japanese

obviously some of these classes require taking the previous class but you get the idea

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

ap english

and other advanced classes

I already have tons of homework from my classes and it's the first day of school

My AP English teacher is really, really strict and has expectations for us so high that even the smartest students are stressing themselves out over. I'm not smart. So it's killing me. I have a test over the summer work in AP government and I didn't understand any of it. My classes require so much work and I just can't do it! I'm not ready for this level of classes. I just can't do it. This year is going to kill me.

Junior year is a benchmark for a bunch of important things like the ACT/SAT and the considerations of college and scholarships.

I guess..yeah. It'll be difficult at first, but if you keep yourself diligent with a schedule, you'll be adjusted to it. If not, there's always the counselors, friends, and family who can help you in the rough transitions and such! Same goes for the teachers. If you can't understand or stress over things, talking to your teachers about it helps them understand and gain the knowledge of how you are. They can take it easier on you if they know what you're going through. Or at least that's how I was able to manage last year for the transition to starting high school.

I wish you the best of luck and if you need anything, I'll be here to help in any way!

Starting in a week. Summer homework is pretty easy, just a 150-page non-fiction book, a diagram and a letter/report.

Wow you're lucky. My summer homework was to read and informational book and write a literary analysis about the theories presented in the book OTL

Altogether, I plan to take 10+ in high school

That college credit and ivy league recognition will be mine ohoho

I go back to school tomorrow, but classes don't start until next Wednesday.

Kitty's got an exam? GO FOR BROKE!

36/36 or bust

my goal is to improve the 25/36 at least /o/

Avanced Placement classes

Basically a class that's higher level than regular HS classes

And at the end of the year you take an exam (different from normal school exams)

If you do well on the exam (get a 4 or 5 usually) you can use the class as college credit.

thank you

That sounds good if can have the time to spare for those

Good night Lord Ike Waluigi

The weekend! The glorious, wonderful weekend!

The first day is more hectic so I am somewhat scared of first days. Last day, we take our final exams so that's not as exciting haha

As a professional in suspicious activity, I shall do my best in watching them o7

As hectic as the first days were, I appreciated that teachers didn't give us much to do. Other than getting settled in the classes. Not until I hit university did I begin to dread the first day of class :( They loaded us with work and notes and ugh.

Finals are nerve racking ;~;) But I love that feeling of finishing your last exam. Freedom from education for a while! Unless you have summer school, that is.

That's what I like to hear! Sally forth brave Kitty!

Oh and good luck to you on your upcoming exam!

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Junior year is a benchmark for a bunch of important things like the ACT/SAT and the considerations of college and scholarships.

I guess..yeah. It'll be difficult at first, but if you keep yourself diligent with a schedule, you'll be adjusted to it. If not, there's always the counselors, friends, and family who can help you in the rough transitions and such! Same goes for the teachers. If you can't understand or stress over things, talking to your teachers about it helps them understand and gain the knowledge of how you are. They can take it easier on you if they know what you're going through. Or at least that's how I was able to manage last year for the transition to starting high school.

I wish you the best of luck and if you need anything, I'll be here to help in any way!

Wow you're lucky. My summer homework was to read and informational book and write a literary analysis about the theories presented in the book OTL

Altogether, I plan to take 10+ in high school

That college credit and ivy league recognition will be mine ohoho

36/36 or bust

my goal is to improve the 25/36 at least /o/

i don't think i can get into a college like stanford but hoping for something like UC davis or UC berkley