Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

hihi naughx!

I DONT NEED NO FANCY ART SCHOOL(though that would cool)I HAVE DA SQUAD AND SHAKOS
STOUT SHAKO 2 REF

FANCY ART SCHOOLS ARE COOL THO. But as long you love the experience.

DA SQUAD SOUND FABULOUS MAN.

what a lovely picture

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Squirtle is in fact the best starter

I love Charmander but nothing beats power leveling a Squirtle just because I didn't know how to read much less play an RPG the first time I played Pokemon

water bowser

howdy hey!

what?! D:

how dare u hoshi! i had these opinions first!!!

howdy hey, how was your day? >:P

and i loved teen titans before you did little girl :V

Heheh...

What's the matter, Hoshinori?

>:)

hey at least i replied!! :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I can still hope

Also everyone should play Custom Roboand Chrono Trigger

yes yes yeeeees

but at least i can stilll play the n64 custom robos that i can't read and have no fan support so i can't really understand either .w.

yes yes yeeeees

but at least i can stilll play the n64 custom robos that i can't read and have no fan support so i can't really understand either .w.

I really want to try the N64 game.

But more than that I want a new game.

That goes without saying but seriously.

hihi naughx!

FANCY ART SCHOOLS ARE COOL THO. But as long you love the experience.

DA SQUAD SOUND FABULOUS MAN.

what a lovely picture

I used to let what school I went to,and how it would affect my career terrify me and fill my nightmares,but the more people I talk to,the more I think that going to a prestigious college is mostly bragging rights if you learn the material well.Oh and the squad has Calibrio and Seven Nation Army,of course it's fabulous Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

Nostalgia time

(୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈) oh the memories...

Hey Mei, welcome back.

The children are doing quite well, some of them are out and the others are sleeping, they'll be delighted at your return.

Thanks! It's good to be back here :D

Their well-being brings me joy! Oh, I hope the little ones aren't causing you too much grief.

Oh hi! Everyone! :P

Hey there nox! :D

howdy hey, how was your day? >:P

and i loved teen titans before you did little girl :V

Did I say you could use "howdy hey"? And my day was okay :3

Pfft, little girl... says the ACTUAL little girl (>.>)

I've only played the DS Custom Robo

was fun

this was the last custom robo game and i've heard plenty of good things about it. i don't get why they ditched this series =/

I really want to try the N64 game.

But more than that I want a new game.

That goes without saying but seriously.

the n64 ones are definitely playable and fun, but since there's not translation you can't really get into the situations unfortunately...there's also a gba one but there's a part in the game with a security code so you have to go find that one if you can...ouch language barriers :x

You should play the GC one.

The story mode is a very big 'meh' but it's one of the best multiplayer experiences you'll find.

the story mode is HUGE missed opportunity but the gameplay is so mindblowingly fun that this is literally my favorite game x3

Did I say you could use "howdy hey"? And my day was okay :3

Pfft, little girl... says the ACTUAL little girl (>.>)

you whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

so much sass i don't even

Hee hee, that's good though, it should get even easier with time.

why didn't YOU reply to HER? :V

>:)

I used to let what school I went to,and how it would affect my career terrify me and fill my nightmares,but the more people I talk to,the more I think that going to a prestigious college is mostly bragging rights if you learn the material well.Oh and the squad has Calibrio and Seven Nation Army,of course it's fabulous

Well whatever you think suits you, you should aspire for! For me, I joined it for the journalism and communications program, since it was something I was passionate about. That and I knew of what opportunities that could lead from being in such a school as well. I would've never done a lot of things if I went to a different school. Though what's Seven Nation Army?

Thanks! It's good to be back here :D

Their well-being brings me joy! Oh, I hope the little ones aren't causing you too much grief.

Ah, and it's good to have you back.

Not too much trouble, they were sometimes reminded that I can be a strict old man, but mostly well behaved,

the n64 ones are definitely playable and fun, but since there's not translation you can't really get into the situations unfortunately...there's also a gba one but there's a part in the game with a security code so you have to go find that one if you can...ouch language barriers :x

the story mode is HUGE missed opportunity but the gameplay is so mindblowingly fun that this is literally my favorite game x3

There's no translation anywhere?

At the very least it was amusing to pretend that you suddenly got amneisa.

if only I could emulate and play multiplayer!

Buy it!

I was playing Melee with a friend of mine this one time,

But then the entire... gaming session(I'll go with that I guess) became devoted to Custom Robo.