• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yaaaay

Weeeeeeell I can ask them to stop or I'll get my dad to punish them ^o^ Soooo half yes half no~
But yeah he's the one they'll listen to the most
Like they listen to me if I ask politely but they always forget over time, because once one gets a slight bit louder the other does as well and then that keeps up and eventually they're back to normal

I guess having sisters instead of brothers is a plus at times. ;v;''

For what my friend's family does, they put duct tapes on the guys so they won't talk if they're being annoying :'D

Its only September and you're already thinking like that? Lol, I can only wonder how the rest of the year's gonna go

I have a lot of assignments to do so that's why I was worried ;n; It's probably going to get way worse than this

Such cruel irony
I'm eating tortillas for breakfast because Yus :3

Tortillas are pretty great

Though buttermilk waffles with fruit smoothies are even better ohoho

I guess having sisters instead of brothers is a plus at times. ;v;''

For what my friend's family does, they put duct tapes on the guys so they won't talk if they're being annoying :'D

Heehee perhaps~ Though I think my half-sister can be pretty noisy too!! =O From what I hear over the phone sometimes. Though she might be more cooperative, idk~

Whoa =o My dad only ever threatens to do that~ But he wouldn't actually do it

Heehee perhaps~ Though I think my half-sister can be pretty noisy too!! =O From what I hear over the phone sometimes. Though she might be more cooperative, idk~

Whoa =o My dad only ever threatens to do that~ But he wouldn't actually do it

Hm..maybe for me at least. They're 11 and 9 so it's easier to discipline then I suppose!

Well at least your brothers listen to him when they say it..I think? ;v; Strict asian parents are scary at times

... with... waffles...???

why do you have better breakfast than me?

On the weekends, I treat myself like royalty and make a bunch of breakfast/brunch stuff

This is common to have o wo);;

Hm..maybe for me at least. They're 11 and 9 so it's easier to discipline then I suppose!

Well at least your brothers listen to him when they say it..I think? ;v; Strict asian parents are scary at times

Perhaps! Or it could be their personalities, idk mine just turned 8 so it could be that she's still too young too

Hmmmmm idk ^o^ I think it's been a pretty long time since he made it. They probably did~ And ahhh yeah they caaaan ;u;

No.

Good.

On the weekends, I treat myself like royalty and make a bunch of breakfast/brunch stuff

This is common to have o wo);;

Heh, royalty... nothing wrong with going all out.

>_< common...