Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh thank god finally finished homework for the night.

Night everyone who is lurking and such, have a nice rest of your evening!

It's super relaxing. But also an incredibly silly premise. Definitely sends tingles all across your scalp, in a good way.

ASMR is a weird tactic..though somehow it works pretty well in calming down from stress o:

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What episode are you on?

We're on the 3rd, stuff kind of kept us away for about two weeks.

Psycho-Pass! Whenever you want to really; I prefer this weekend after I get all of the deadlines away from me if you wouldn't mind.

iirc we just started on episode 3

After we wrap up Witch's House, then we'll have our hands free, until I can prep my laptop for Mad Father or whatever we decide.

We're on the 3rd, stuff kind of kept us away for about two weeks.

You don't need to explain it to me, it's like your life and stuff! But that's pretty cool that you're continuing with it; you must not totally hate it!

Guess who's starting classes tomorrow!?

Luckily, I have almost a week left till school :P

About Roy, if you haven't seen this post already:

Before I forget it, I'll post the pictures for HK

LAtGpa2.jpgWNEzmP5.jpg8ARho08.jpgLBP7SHZ.jpgakP1oMx.jpglVhHnFo.jpgMFuaK6u.jpguMi2A8G.jpg

I hope one of these ones may be useful, I tried out all sites that came to mind, but most stuff was centered too much on chibi roy or him getting all lovey dovey with female characters.

I fear I won't find much else...

(I know you're at school, but I am betting on that notification function)

Edited by Kokone Kirino

You don't need to explain it to me, it's like your life and stuff! But that's pretty cool that you're continuing with it; you must not totally hate it!

Why does this sound as if you hated psycho-pass yourself? Lel, I've yet to see it myself, but most o my friends claim it is urobuchi's best work (in the anime medium, they don't know about stuff like Saya no Uta)

Yeah

That means you fucks are stuck with me all day

:Kappa:

Extra time to science?

After reading Saya no Uta four times, I want to summarize it as a 'twisted love story'

I liked it. Minus certain things that won't be mentioned

2nuts4u?

I liked it too, but I'm no big fan of it. Urobuchi in general is an overrated writer, he's really good at writing horror or creepy content, but otherwise he is rather. ..mediocre I guess?

PC

I dun have a laptop

I see, don't mind me, just a bit curious because I remembered you mentioning something or other about streaming.

2nuts4u?

I liked it too, but I'm no big fan of it. Urobuchi in general is an overrated writer, he's really good at writing horror or creepy content, but otherwise he is rather. ..mediocre I guess?

Just one part of it, other than that, it was good, I liked that ending with Koji.

Really, I haven't invested into all of his works but the ones I've gotten to, I liked very much.

I see, don't mind me, just a bit curious because I remembered you mentioning something or other about streaming.

Just one part of it, other than that, it was good, I liked that ending with Koji.

Really, I haven't invested into all of his works but the ones I've gotten to, I liked very much.

Aside from Gen, do you happen to know Monster and/or Mushishi?

In case not, I'd recommend both any day