• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

HI POOOOOOOLY

Agreed, the higher we got, the more fascinating it became, we plan to go back in the winter, capture the scenery when it's snow capped.

Heh, I know right three was surprising, but yeah, I'll take a digital camera and a camcorder, capture the moment in both ways.

So lucky :) Man, the snow would make all the trees and stuff look stunning!

Yeah, the pictures and videos will help keep the memory fresh in your mind. It's not too often that people get a chance to hike. Well unless you live in the wilderness >.>

;~; You're so kind

nou

well i am a fan of sex and sexual things

so i assume i'm a hideous being to him

not helping he removed me as a friend

Meh, he doesn't appear to me as if he hated it so much

But well, the last part is indeed not quite helpful

maybe

In case you feel like it, just send it via PM

So lucky :) Man, the snow would make all the trees and stuff look stunning!

Yeah, the pictures and videos will help keep the memory fresh in your mind. It's not too often that people get a chance to hike. Well unless you live in the wilderness >.>

I just remembered how cold it got when we went last time, I'm almost actually worried about keeping warm because of winter cold added with high altitude cold... this is gonna be fun.

Hopefully I remember them this time, and have proper sd cards and all that, I should check, but... siiiigh, it's so far away...

I just remembered how cold it got when we went last time, I'm almost actually worried about keeping warm because of winter cold added with high altitude cold... this is gonna be fun.

Hopefully I remember them this time, and have proper sd cards and all that, I should check, but... siiiigh, it's so far away...

2cold4u

How cold do winters at your place get? Over here we reach temperatures of -20º at worst, but that's still plenty cold enough. I prefer cold to warm wheather though