• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There's a tree house stream going to start soon, assuming it hasn't already, and I just remembered it.

Well after Bayonetta 2 and Hyrule Warriors, I probably won't stick around.

Edited by Soledai

Btw, did anyone here read Faust? We are currently talking about it in class, and this might just be one of the deepest works in literature. It has so much content I am beginning to doubt that Goethe alone was able to write it

Btw, did anyone here read Faust? We are currently talking about it in class, and this might just be one of the deepest works in literature. It has so much content I am beginning to doubt that Goethe alone was able to write it

I haven't, but it interests me very much, that's something I'd really like to read one day.

By the by sol, who is the girl in your avi?

I honestly have no clue, but my favorite thing about this image... her ribbon, dunno why. Besides her hair, ofc.

Have a barred owl

That bird's call is pretty funny

Omg

My dad was telling me that he always heard this owl when he was outside our house and once when he was hearing it he told me to listen for it and then I heard it and....

wow I never heard an owl call before but I never expected it to sound like that ^o^

Well at least now I know that the owl that lives around here is a barred owl~ I am glad you educated me just now! (Yes I agree it has a silly call~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Omg

My dad was telling me that he always heard this owl when he was outside our house and once when he was hearing it he told me to listen for it and then I heard it and....

wow I never heard an owl call before but I never expected it to sound like that ^o^

Well at least now I know that the owl that lives around here is a barred owl~ I am glad you educated me just now! (Yes I agree it has a silly call~)

I really like birds ^^ (my honours research project was on birds)

hi there

just being bored and posting at work.

Hah, I see.

Is it a lunch break and you're still on site or there's nothing for you to do? Are you feeling good today?

Edited by Soledai

I really like birds ^^ (my honours research project was on birds)

Biiiiirds~ Awww I'd like to do research on birds~

Also now... I can't remember if I heard the barred owl at our house or at a lake that we often go to...

I followed related videos and came to a great horned owl hooting video and I know I've heard that before as well. So now idk if we have a great horned owl here or a barred owl... ;u;

Biiiiirds~ Awww I'd like to do research on birds~

Also now... I can't remember if I heard the barred owl at our house or at a lake that we often go to...

I followed related videos and came to a great horned owl hooting video and I know I've heard that before as well. So now idk if we have a great horned owl here or a barred owl... ;u;

Barred owl have this really characteristic 'tempo' to it's call who. who-who. who. who-whoooo

I knew most of these facts, except the part about owls ripping off the face of people who do drugs.

Edited by LuxSpes

FREEEEEEEE ˚‧*♡ॢ˃̶̤̀◡˂̶̤́♡ॢ*‧˚

Hey Yo Mei

How it goes on your side?

Good. Just chillin in the library. 'Bout to head to class.

How is shock today?

Edited by Hashuni Mei