• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I hate having an empty space at the top of the screen but sadly that has to be the case whenever I have a quote (unless I write text at the top of the screen or delete it using the Quick Reply function); this is probably the most useless piece of text that I've ever written, huh?

SHE ISN'T A THING UNTIL LATER ON BUT SHE'S THE BEST THING

THIS IS ALSO TRUE

Edited by Refa

The more smiles, the better yep yep

I'll try my best! Meanwhile my wallet is probably going to die with all the budgets needed OTL

:]

I hope you're going to keep so money :x

YEAH HE'S THE BEST

Best F/Z character

....When does the event end? I need to know how much time I have to pick a version.Wattson was so ez when I played Ruby.

MUD SLAP OP (OR AT LEAST I THINK IT WAS MUD SLAP)

It's until January 14

Best F/Z character

It's a hard choice for me. There's Kiritsugu, Saber, Kirei, Gilgamesh, uh...I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

I hate having an empty space at the top of the screen but sadly that has to be the case whenever I have a quote (unless I write text at the top of the screen or delete it using the Quick Reply function); this is probably the most useless piece of text that I've ever written, huh?

THIS IS ALSO TRUE

Do you still have rtf activated?

It's a hard choice for me. There's Kiritsugu, Saber, Kirei, Gilgamesh, uh...I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

What about RIDER

I'm actually not at all familiar with F/Z but lately I've been trying to read the light novels.

What about RIDER

I'm actually not at all familiar with F/Z but lately I've been trying to read the light novels.

Nah, he's who Lux was referring too. Also I should totally read the light novels, I heard a few pretty cool scenes were missing from the anime and Berserker was better developed overall.

Do you still have rtf activated?

RTF?

Edited by Refa

Nah, he's who Lux was referring too. Also I should totally read the light novels, I heard a few pretty cool scenes were missing from the anime and Berserker was better developed overall.

RTF?

O-oh, I wasn't following the conversation, haha.

Real Text Fucker Rich Text Format, as opposed to the normal bbcode thing. The new forum software turns it on by default and it makes formatting difficult. Some things in particular are kind of impossible to do on RTF.

Edited by Nightmare

O-oh, I wasn't following the conversation, haha.

Real Text Fucker Rich Text Format, as opposed to the normal bbcode thing. The new forum software turns it on by default and it makes formatting difficult. Some things in particular are kind of impossible to do on RTF.

Nah, it's cool. I MEAN YOU WERE RIGHT RIGHT (NARU HODO, NARUHODOU) AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Oh damn, yeah I am. I should probably turn it off and stop being DUMB.

Nah, it's cool. I MEAN YOU WERE RIGHT RIGHT (NARU HODO, NARUHODOU) AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Oh damn, yeah I am. I should probably turn it off and stop being DUMB.

RIGHT BUT REDUNDANT

[insert your quote about redundancy]

Haha, it's not you who is dumb! It's RTF!

Redundancy saves you from failure. For example, when you build a machine that destroys the world, build two. In case the heroes disable the first one.

Genius.

Redundancy saves you from failure. For example, when you build a machine that destroys the world, build two. In case the heroes disable the first one.

Hmmmm, very true. I'll keep that in mind when I build my next mass destruction machine.