• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=Xenoblade spoilers]FUCK YOU MUMKHAR OR HOWEVER IT'S SPELLED I WILL BLOODY KILL YOU

So I am at sword valley, just updated everyone's equipment to ANTI-MECHON stuff

I plan on getting done with all the sidequests I can up to this point before moving on in the story because I need to be higher level

You should come next time so even if she bails I won't die alone.

Sounds like a plan.

If you help me get to 70.

Wait, Makaze is 70 already? Damn he made good use of the weekend. Especially compared to me.

[spoiler=Xenoblade spoilers]FUCK YOU MUMKHAR OR HOWEVER IT'S SPELLED I WILL BLOODY KILL YOU

I plan on getting done with all the sidequests I can up to this point before moving on in the story because I need to be higher level

oh daniel perfect timing do you mind reading this and guiding me

oh daniel perfect timing do you mind reading this and guiding me

Sorry, but I really don't remember what you have to do, I last played the game 3 years ago =(

I think Lux would be a better help

Edited by Nobody

Sorry, but I really don't remember what you have to do, I last played the game 3 years ago =(

I think Lux would be a better help

yeah well that commie is gone

so does that sound like a plan?

So I'm having trouble gaining afinity between people, I'm trying to use characters I don't use, then I realized the only characters I don't really use are Sharla and Melia, but it's tough using them at the same time because they're both kinda bad

yeah well that commie is gone

so does that sound like a plan?

So I'm having trouble gaining afinity between people, I'm trying to use characters I don't use, then I realized the only characters I don't really use are Sharla and Melia, but it's tough using them at the same time because they're both kinda bad

I guess it is

I don't really think affinity is that important, but melia is really, really good, just try to learn using her

Haven't felt this awful since april of last year. I don't know what's happening, everything just feels so hopeless, and every night i feel worse than the last one. I might end up offing myself in a few days if things keep going this way. I have no friends, no relationships, nothing feels interesting. I can't accomplish anything, and even if i could, what's the point? I wouldn't be happy anyway, i'm only getting older and older. I'll never be able to go back and enjoy the university years, i'll never be able to go back to hs when everything was so simple. I'm older and have no one to care for me. Everyone hates me and i'm worthless. Life is pointless. No one is interesting, i'm a shallow person, but i'm also boring. I'm an awful person who deserves nothing and doesn't get anything either. I hate everyone, and i hate myself above all. I have noone and never will. I'm just here waiting for my own death, bored and alone. Life has no meaning. There's nothing after death, and that's better than eternal suffering, being a piece of trash who deserves no sympathy or empathy, who was given every possible privilege at life yet is hateable, usuless, failed and disgusting. I don't even have the drive to leave my bad, but i can't sleep either. This will never improve. I'm 25 already and nothing happens. Then i'll be 35 and nothing will have happened, then 45, then 55 and by then i'll probably have ended it all. Nothing happens or will have happen to me, because no one cares or will ever care about me. I'm here to be alone and miserable, because no one would want to be around someone like me. I hate this, i hate myself, i hate everyone, i hate not being able to sleep.

i will never be happy. The meds don't work. Going out doesn't work. Exercizing doesn't work. Sun doesn't work. I'm destined to be sad and alone. There's nothing i could do. It hurts. I just want to end it all. There's nothing else i can do. I'll never have friends or a significant other. I'm destined to dying alone and sad. Hopefully sooner than later. I'm never accomplish anything in life. Even if I did, I'd still be miserable, and it would matter. In the end, everything will be over. Nothing lasts, everything dies, even memory, even the universe, even existence. It just hurts so much. I wish i was lobotomized, maybe then i'd think less.

Edited by Nobody

Focus on the quests that have a clock beside their name. Agniratha has tons of them, so focus on that.

Lux you butt

stop being a commie and guide me

Calling me a commie won't make me more likely to help you