Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The sucky thing about having to wait for summer is that I have to pass my science project and standardized testing. Also going to be taking geometry over the summer(which i'm sure I'll horribly fail at).

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i sure do hope i don't find people here picking on sophia again

and interest stop blindly defending shirley just because you have a crush on her

The actual event had nothing to do with Shirley. Edited by The King

It's probably not related at all

Like, the settings are completely different, I don't even know how they'd make them related

I hope it is related tho

Because having the name be the same as the other game with an X added to it without it being related it all feels like some cheap money grabbing tactic (~ouo)~

Dead...?

not literally

it's a grim joke on the internet if someone hasn't been active in forever people are all like

"lel ded"

not the best thing mind you, but the internet is a dumb place

i sure do hope i don't find people here picking on sophia again

and interest stop blindly defending shirley just because you have a crush on her

Is it picking on someone to tell them they're far out of line, and they scurry off?

Like HK said, it had nothing to do with Shirley. If anything, I'm the one who can be viewed as the cause of it with the reply I had.

Edited by Soledai

I hope it is related tho

Because having the name be the same as the other game with an X added to it without it being related it all feels like some cheap money grabbing tactic (~ouo)~

it's just some cheap money grabbing tactic

Omg so much to catch up on I probably shouldn't have done that that took forever

I think that the whole avatar system is returning

My evidence? The maid looking lady looking down at the ground and the view being in first person

Anyone mind translating what she's saying?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45992&p=3541000

I just got this elitist vibe coming from him

"I finally got a girlfriend, let me rub it in these nerds' face everyday and ridicule the people who used to be just like me"

But thats what i got from viewing the guy

those that know him personally probably got a better view of him

Like you probably

and Freohr if she's here

he's always been elitist, so i kinda got what you mean

i don't know him that well personally though freohr might so

Whoa what how am I the one who knows him?

WELL my answer is kinda like Nobody's:

I don't actually see it that way

I see him as someone who's just too happy about having a girlfriend and can't shut up about that

do you know those people that everyone laughs about for sharing their facebook page with their SO and calling them "sweet pie" or some other nickname all the time?

Yeah, like that

I don't think he wants to be a dick to anyone lol

And then...:

no one wants to be a dick to anyone on purpose and i doubt he's like that

Uh I'm pretty sure there are people who do~

The way you worded it made it seem like you thought he was intentionally being elitist, and doing so by "rubbing it in nerds' faces that he has a girlfriend" so if that's not the impression you were meaning to give... well it's confusing with the wording ^o^

Really, I don't think criticizing Sophie is what everyone should do right now

I think she's feeling bad about something that happened to her and is taking it on the internet

Then what should we do, do you know? And this is a legit question because I don't really know what we should do to deal with her when she gets like that. I don't think ignoring her entirely is going to make her any happier (it'd probably make her feel worse) but I don't think it's good to let her just get away with treating people in such a way because that's unfair to her victims, but outright criticizing her isn't going to help either because then she'd start to feel like the victim and wouldn't get any better and (as what happened) just run away.

Trying to deal with depressed people who lash out all the time is one of the most difficult things to do, it's the major reason I don't come here as much anymore because I just need a break from it all because there are quite a few depressed people here... and I have absolutely no clue how to help and I just start stressing myself over this stuff and can't do anything about it

I think I'm just too sensitiiiiiive