what is the right french toast, Integ?

ooh

nevermind

i was thinking about the wrong toast actually

we usually call french toast "lost bread" in our family

it's an odd name ino

but yes it is better than both

Wait wait I've got it.

We can have pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, biscuits, oatmeal, AND cereal.

ULTIMATE

inb4 I forgot something

Edited by Glaceon Sage

Wait wait I've got it.

We can have pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, oatmeal, AND cereal.

ULTIMATE

inb4 I forgot something

what about the sandwich

Bacon is still the best breakfast food though

ofc

Edited by TheYukianesa

this basically, gunlance is my best weapon and my worst against zinogre by a good bit. if you can make gunlance evasion work it would probably be pretty good against him but i never was able to.

in general tips against zinogre:

whenever he does into charge mode fucking pound him asap and as hard as you can. the more time he spends out of rage mode, the better for you by far.

when he is in rage mode, weirdly, you really want to be more aggressive and chunk more damage onto him than normal because doing enough damage seems to be able to knock him out of rage mode, which is great for you because he falls over like a beta and you can hit him more.

he hits hard, but his moves are very telegraphed. mind the tells.

when he does the attack where he spins around and flies into the air, there's a huge hitbox on takeoff but a really tiny one on landing. abuse that!

EDIT: also are there any other weapons you're OK with? i can offer better advice for specifics...

I can use pretty much all the weapons, to some extent. I just feel the most comfortable using the Gunlance. I have a Great Sword and a Switch Axe upgraded as far as they can go, if you think those two are any better

*Extends leafy branch of friendship towards Yunyun*

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, huh.

French toast, waffles, and pancakes. These three wonderful breakfast foods are more than capable of coexisting fabulously!

What a wonderful idealist!

*fills the thread with pancakes, waffles, French toast, and corned beef hash*

Duuuude, I just woke up and am in dire need of chow. Thanks man.

*Extends leafy branch of friendship towards Yunyun*

:D

What do they call French toast in France?

Eggy bread, gypsy toast, or omelette bread.

Edited by TheYukianesa

I can use pretty much all the weapons, to some extent. I just feel the most comfortable using the Gunlance. I have a Great Sword and a Switch Axe upgraded as far as they can go, if you think those two are any better

switch axe is actually very good against zinogre! mostly float in axe mode and get good whacks off on him while he's not mad, mostly just sidestep his attacks (or walk out of the way) and use an overhead slash/uppercut/uppercut to overhead if you have time. switch to sword mode and abuse the roll slash when he is mad, make sure you've got evasion+1 slotted, and use mostly axe uppercut when the sword juice runs dry.

greatsword imo is a lot harder to use against him but remarkably effective if you can get into the rhythm; like most greatsword fights, you have to know all of his tells to make it work, though.

France be taking credit for stuff they didn't make

they're not the only ones but they're definetly one of the more obvious cases lol

Edited by TheYukianesa