• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So,if Shock is 4th generation, than that would make me 5th...?

Though I don't really consider myself part of HHH, but who goes with what gen?

I don't either, but I'm third generation leader. >~>

Edited by Soledai

Guaranteed?

Oh, those two tracks where pretty good; I like how the second one is an alteration of the first, but more brooding

If you want the antibiotic!

Well, it is a final boss theme. I really like it because it really drives Linebeck's growth as a character home. At the start, he's a complete coward, travelling with the Hero of Winds, Link, for nothing but treasure, and by the end of the game, he plucks up his courage to save his young companion, costing him his volition, and after Link saves him, he doesn't wish for treasure, he wishes for his ship back.

Edited by Glaceon Armamentalist

If you want the antibiotic!

Well, it is a final boss theme. I really like it because it really drives Linebeck's growth as a character home. At the start, he's a complete coward, travelling with the Hero of Winds, Link, for nothing but treasure, and by the end of the game, he plucks up his courage to save his young companion, costing him his volition, and after Link saves him, he doesn't wish for treasure, he wishes for his ship back.

Okay! I'll give it some serious thought

Linebeck ends up being such a thoughtful guy! With a theme like that, though, how could be not? But yeah, that's sort of interesting

Okay! I'll give it some serious thought

Linebeck ends up being such a thoughtful guy! With a theme like that, though, how could be not? But yeah, that's sort of interesting

Then, two generations later, in ST... we meet Linebeck's grandson... AKA LINEBECK: NOW WITH A NICE HAT AND A SMALLER ROLE

There are indeed many aspects to the HelloHiHeyverse

though the biggest mystery is how we were able to reach 10000 pages before i first anniversary

and how i totally called Sol coming back for it

though the biggest mystery is how we were able to reach 10000 pages before i first anniversary

and how i totally called Sol coming back for it

Yeah its growth was ridiculous

none of which are ever finished

I was about to say that they got further than the LtPW stuff, but then I remember a couple writing things that actually had a part or two

Edited by SecondWorld