• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah the h scenes were stupid.

[spoiler=heavens feel]I found it weird how zouken seemed so evil but right as he died he actually had an interesting dream. I found him an okay character. The cool people were rider, illya, and kirei.

I felt bad because when shiki went to sleep my first thought was will shiki finally not rape someone in his sleep?

Edited by Junk

when will you get the bad ending for Curry Senpai againThey're littered everywhere in the thread

Tonight was the first time I saw mention of it.

It's amazing, huh lux?

also,

shit,man

been buried with work lately?

you're not wrong >~>

Well, I have more working hours (if I don't have students cancelling sessions, I'll have made 1200$ at the end of April, which will allow me to buy all 3 paths of the next FE game)

And honestly, I came here a couple of times in the last few weeks and I just felt like I didn't have anything to contribute to the topic of discussion (like I often had no idea what people were talking about or just superficial knowledge of the subject.).

And I've been playing Monster Hunter 3U (and Elsword)

i see

that's understandable enough

just wanna make sure you're doing alright and things

why buy all three paths when you can get the one with all the routes

i'd like to stick in chat

but it's getting late

and sleep is a thing

you should get 4u to play with me and dusk and damian

I've definitely been thinking about it, but I don't know if my crumbling 3DS circle pad can handle the game (not to mention sometime the d-pad and circle pad just get stuck and force me to move straight up)

i see

that's understandable enough

just wanna make sure you're doing alright and things

why buy all three paths when you can get the one with all the routes

i'd like to stick in chat

but it's getting late

and sleep is a thing

Thanks for you concern Shock (though I've been kinda happy/sad over the fact that my lil' bro will be moving to Montréal next year)

details

Good night Shock

I've definitely been thinking about it, but I don't know if my crumbling 3DS circle pad can handle the game (not to mention sometime the d-pad and circle pad just get stuck and force me to move straight up)

man, that sucks

does that kinda stuff even have any way to fix

man, that sucks

does that kinda stuff even have any way to fix

And I kinda misremembered the 'getting stuck going up' problem. It's just my d-pad that gets stuck and touching the circle pad usually stops it. The circle pad is still crumbling though. I guess it could still handle MH4U (and if it doesn't I might just get a New 3DS XL).

Serenes, I have returned!

solomon-i-have-returned-o.gif

*cue cricket choir*

Well, as mentioned, left through all April 1, and came back once Thursday hit. At least locally. Not like anyone here is from Alaska, Hawaii, or somewhere else in the Pacific to still be on the 1st. Well, anyway... so yeah...

Doubt I missed anything important. Except probably discussion about the Direct. Well, I can go check that out in the morning...

Well, there's no FE x SMT anymore, just some Persona-Sakura Wars esque game with some FE skins

And FE if has the branching stories like I guessed. But it's done ala pokemon white(story 1)/black(story 2). pretty much forcing you to by digital if you want it as one game instead of buying two or dlc.

Then there's story dlc, akin to Final Fantasy 13-2

Probably Nohr. For me it's currently safe to say it looks like:

Story: Nohr

Characters: Hoshido

This of course assumes that 3rd route doesn't blow them both away.

I think Nohr looks the most interesting, as the story will apparently be 'different' to other Fire Emblem games.

I'm going to do an Awakening playthrough soon in honour of the new game... With some special rules.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Well, there's no FE x SMT anymore, just some Persona-Sakura Wars esque game with some FE skins

And FE if has the branching stories like I guessed. But it's done ala pokemon white(story 1)/black(story 2). pretty much forcing you to by digital if you want it as one game instead of buying two or dlc.

Then there's story dlc, akin to Final Fantasy 13-2

SAKURA WARS????!!!

SAKURA WARS????!!!

Kind of...

But if anything really, it looks like an idol game, and that is not good.

Lol, FE: If looks more like SMT X FE than SMT X FE (If you even want to call it that)

It's not SMT x FE anymore though, that is effectively vaporware now.

It's High School Idol Emblem/ J-pop Idol Emblem. Not FE at all, but with some "FE".

Edited by Soledai

It's probably like Sakura Wars in a gamplay sense, I don't actually remember, (suppressed memories and all that) but I don't want to watch that again.

Edited by Soledai