Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

guys have you stopped to think that maybe in 50 years you could come back to this thread and read everything you posted here? Imagine the nostalgia

imagine the sadness at how much time and youth you wasted posting on an internet forum rather than enjoying life

#2deep

i already feel that now ;w;

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

guys have you stopped to think that maybe in 50 years you could come back to this thread and read everything you posted here? Imagine the nostalgia

imagine the sadness at how much time and youth you wasted posting on an internet forum rather than enjoying life

#2deep

I do this all the time with my old boards. I dislike deleting threads because it erases the memories too.

#2deep

Not really. Mostly since I always think that I'll die in X years, and then move the year accordingly when I don't.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

it happens often sadly :(

@shock

[spoiler=tsukhime]which ending was it, don't want to tell mine because I don't know where you are.

[spoiler=Tsukihime]

Kind of spoiled myself on stuff on the plot, but from how you're describing it, i'm guessing it's Ciels good end..?

[spoiler=tsukhime]oh while it's been about a year since nvm. Well it happened in ciels route so still.

[spoiler=Tsukihime]

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I'M A GENIUS \(;U;)/

Edited by Shockmaster

[spoiler=tsukhime (not recommended to read if you haven't played the whole game)]I was talking about kohaku's ending in my first statement. Shiki and Akiha were trying to kill each other because of stuff but then a year later it's all good)

and that's it! finally finished it after around a year.

Edited by Junk

[spoiler=tsukhime (not recommended to read if you haven't played the whole game)]I was talking about kohaku's ending in my first statement. Shiki and Akiha were trying to kill each other because of stuff but then a year later it's all good)

and that's it! finally finished it after around a year.

[spoiler=Tsukihime]

knew it should have been kohakus :T

something time is best medicine

even if one of them planned to kill the others family for years, but still, time heals

kiss and make up >u>

The best way to do that.

[spoiler=Read this as hard as you can]Stop posting, get off the computer, and get in the bed.

Edited by Soledai