• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm just interested in the scoring stuff prinny posted about.

I actually think eientei is quite an active forum just not in the sections that i'm not interested in (i.e character related stuff which I don't care about at all)

Right, shot-type discussion and all that. Eh, you can start your own thread on that. People would be happy to talk about, especially with those lunatic players, and Proto.

I think i figured it out

I don't know why but it seems to be caused by having two keyboards at the same time

maybe i should see if i can deactivate my laptop's stock one somehow :v

That is a pretty sweet idea, the random thing. It just means drafting will take a bit longer.

I'm for it. Though I would probably not have a fun time if TD, MoF or UFO get picked :V

alright

i don't even know if i go with just 4 people or leave the possibility for 8 since 8 seems so hard to keep interest for everyone :v

also 4 people shouldn't be that hard to gather in ipc, skype or something to speed up the drafting proccess

aw is that eintei draft. missed that :(

i'm not in eintei :v

you know maybe I should just start my own draft.

with blackjack and hookers

actually

forget about the draft

I think i figured it out

I don't know why but it seems to be caused by having two keyboards at the same time

maybe i should see if i can deactivate my laptop's stock one somehow :v

alright

i don't even know if i go with just 4 people or leave the possibility for 8 since 8 seems so hard to keep interest for everyone :v

also 4 people shouldn't be that hard to gather in ipc, skype or something to speed up the drafting proccess

i'm not in eintei :v

with blackjack and hookers

actually

forget about the draft

You could just allow shadowers and just go with the four.

So basically you make a table with just the four that you know will keep submitting replays, and then another table with the four +shadowers of whoever not in the four that decides they want to submit a replay.

well I want to do mountain of faith since i've been getting an urge to play it lately, it's going to be for 6 people (one for eachtype) lets see if I can get some people, I'm going to make a thread first in eintei and see how it goes from there.

well I want to do mountain of faith since i've been getting an urge to play it lately, it's going to be for 6 people (one for eachtype) lets see if I can get some people, I'm going to make a thread first in eintei and see how it goes from there.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem if its just one game. Maybe make it a survival draft? People hate MoF scoring. (Except ZM, ZM likes it.)

You could just allow shadowers and just go with the four.

So basically you make a table with just the four that you know will keep submitting replays, and then another table with the four +shadowers of whoever not in the four that decides they want to submit a replay.

so basically outside people with either shot but instead of not going ranked you get an "unofficial" second rank including them?

seems fine for me

Shouldn't be too much of a problem if its just one game. Maybe make it a survival draft? People hate MoF scoring. (Except ZM, ZM likes it.)

include me in that exception :v Edited by Tonton

so basically outside people with either shot but instead of not going ranked you get an "unofficial" second rank including them?

seems fine for me

Yeah, though shadowing means you shadow someone's entire team, and you just choose one.

So say if the official teams for the 4 people after drafting turned out to be:

ReiA, MariB, SanaeA

ReiC, MariA, MariB

ReiB, Mari C, ReiA

MariA, ReiA, Mari A

Shadowers would need to choose one of the four teams, as opposed their preferred shot for each game. Optional though, its just so the "unofficial second rank" would be a little more fair.

yeah i've gotta be careful with lives. kanako's last card is annoying.

But at least the chaining system doesn't give you HALF A SECOND to get on the next enemy and if you are even one pixel off welp chain dropped you're not getting a really good score. Superplaying games like that must be infuriating

yeah i've gotta be careful with lives. kanako's last card is annoying.

But at least the chaining system doesn't give you HALF A SECOND to get on the next enemy and if you are even one pixel off welp chain dropped you're not getting a really good score. Superplaying games like that must be infuriating

yeah it would be.

Though I'm still thinking of DVoWG lunatic and trying to 1LC it lol.

Yeah, though shadowing means you shadow someone's entire team, and you just choose one.

So say if the official teams for the 4 people after drafting turned out to be:

ReiA, MariB, SanaeA

ReiC, MariA, MariB

ReiB, Mari C, ReiA

MariA, ReiA, Mari A

Shadowers would need to choose one of the four teams, as opposed their preferred shot for each game. Optional though, its just so the "unofficial second rank" would be a little more fair.

oi, that sounds nice, i'm doing it

i'll try to have a thread set by tomorrow since it's already late here @-@

and i think i'll be joining as a shadower if i can get the 4 people to fill :v

now let's see i thin all that is left to consider now is a witty title for the thread :v

oi, that sounds nice, i'm doing it

i'll try to have a thread set by tomorrow since it's already late here @-@

and i think i'll be joining as a shadower if i can get the 4 people to fill :v

now let's see i thin all that is left to consider now is a witty title for the thread :v

I might shadow as well. So poke me when it gets set up, ok?

i fucking hate these fucking rightous senators fuck you goddamn piece of shit ass fucking molesting shitbags

This is a normal feeling to have.

Remember bribes though; Angel Cake and Gold will never fail, so make it a point to get those in huge quantities before dealing with the senate

and even then, they are demons, an "Aye" is not guaranteed even if they "Love" you.

Woah, you've played Hotline Miami? Cool.

But of course, I'm a bit surprised you have though.

I've also posted some music itt as well