Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Je suis content! Et tu?

Lux we went over this. I think... maybe I'm projecting memories :>

('tu' is used for thing like 'you speak'. In this context, it would be 'toi')

I'm doing good! I had some nice feedback from some of my students, so that makes it pretty satisfying.

Really? I don't think I had asked you about it yet :x They're prettyful drawings. Wonder who the artist is.

Gore Magala Ncytgem (or something like that). And sort of; he can move and charge up at the same time, has homing projectiles, and is overall faster and maybe stronger. As for Apex monsters, you just need a bit more patience than usual

Luckily, I don't need to get any to upgrade my Gore Dual Blades (which look like claws, which I find pretty awesome). I will need to get 1-3% drop rate G-rank items for the last 2 upgrades though (mantle). Regular Zinogre seems to have homing projectiles as well (at least, I ended up getting carted because one suddenly change direction and came right at me). I'll have to face it since I want to make the Stygian Dual Blades for the Dragon/Thunder element.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I will! If I don't, you have my permission to do something... bad

It is a nice song! I may have to listen to it again

Like bottle you again.

YESSS. Nostalgia op.

brave heart is best evolution song

definitely Edited by Tomato

Luckily, I don't need to get any to upgrade my Gore Dual Blades (which look like claws, which I find pretty awesome). I will need to get 1-3% drop rate G-rank items for the last 2 upgrades though (mantle). Regular Zinogre seems to have homing projectiles as well (at least, I ended up getting carted because one suddenly change direction and came right at me). I'll have to face it since I want to make the Stygian Dual Blades for the Dragon/Thunder element.

Nah, Zingore's orbs don't home; they move in a fixed arc line, if I recall correctly

Like bottle you again.

YESSS. Nostalgia op.

Err, um, yes, okay... But only if I finish off the bottle first?

Oh, nostalgia is very op, I agree. It's mainly why I love the original Pokémon games so much

Nah, Zingore's orbs don't home; they move in a fixed arc line, if I recall correctly

Err, um, yes, okay... But only if I finish off the bottle first?

Oh, nostalgia is very op, I agree. It's mainly why I love the original Pokémon games so much

I guess I just got unlucky then and it arced right into me (I got in a bad spot health wise since I got hit, wanted to sheath when I got up, but I had already sheathed them because of the hit so I ended up standing in place to eat a ration ;>v>)

I guess I just got unlucky then and it arced right into me (I got in a bad spot health wise since I got hit, wanted to sheath when I got up, but I had already sheathed them because of the hit so I ended up standing in place to eat a ration ;>v>)

These moments are the worst

Sure. o/

I never got into the original Pokemon games. ;w; I got into it so late, like RSE.

Yay

Ah, I see. I'm not really a fan of Hoenn, to be honest. In fact, the remakes marks the first time I haven't bought one of the main games when they've released. Just... doesn't interest me. Though, the soundtrack in it is admittedly good. For the most part

Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Try not to miss me, you lot. Especially you, Shirley

Edited by DodgeDusk

These moments are the worst

Yay

Ah, I see. I'm not really a fan of Hoenn, to be honest. In fact, the remakes marks the first time I haven't bought one of the main games when they've released. Just... doesn't interest me. Though, the soundtrack in it is admittedly good. For the most part

Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Try not to miss me, you lot. Especially you, Shirley

I had to be in a good mood since I found it funny. I was like ''Welp. That just happened''

Yay

:P

Me neither. It just marked the first Pokemon games I played... well, after Colosseum. Remakes were better.

What. >_> Night.

i haven't played in forever 8D

highschool in some european country

starts out as a murder mystery story

and then stuff happens

OOOOooooooo

you have no idea...

YEAH :^)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww 8[

oh, yay things are better now 8]

Ooo sound riveting!

Hahaha xD

\o/

('tu' is used for thing like 'you speak'. In this context, it would be 'toi')

I'm doing good! I had some nice feedback from some of my students, so that makes it pretty satisfying.

Really? I don't think I had asked you about it yet :x They're prettyful drawings. Wonder who the artist is.

(Why is french so hard crai well it's not as hard as english

Maybe I should communicate in numbers instead :P)

Alright, Lux! You're proving to be an amazing tutor : D

Yeah, I knew I got the memory wrong. And Ikr! I've been trying to find the artist, but no luck. Though it's not like I'm putting in much effort.