Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Maybe if disgusting beings were more accepting of whom others are I wouldn't have to.

Take a walk, PM me, do something, don't hang around here if it makes you like this.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Anon

Do you honestly think she cares?

She doesn't BTW

...I know. But I'm a religious person. I believe faith can move mountains! I should at least have a little to spare. And if she refuses, then...so it goes. God will not force someone to believe in him, so I certainly can't. But I can try, if just once.

...I know. But I'm a religious person. I believe faith can move mountains! I should at least have a little to spare. And if she refuses, then...so it goes. God will not force someone to believe in him, so I certainly can't. But I can try, if just once.

I think from what she calls you it won't work

You doing this is only making it worse

Just like stop and save energy for other things

Give all your faith to Kanako-sama, goddess of the mountain. She moved the Moriya Shrine and a whole lake to the top of Youkai Mountain, crossing a magic border in the process!

Really?Heh,guess thats where we differ

But lemme tell ya man,i commend you,for i have the same efforts you are making as we speak in the past;perhaps itll go better for you then it did me.

Really?Heh,guess thats where we differ

But lemme tell ya man,i commend you,for i have the same efforts you are making as we speak in the past;perhaps itll go better for you then it did me.

Perhaps, eh?

I do not care about religious people if they let me have my own ideals. But nope, fuck off then.

Anyone who needs something which is an idea, a concept, in order to tell them what to do or believe in, or how to treat others, will not change what I believe.

Bye.

I do not care about religious people if they let me have my own ideals. But nope, fuck off then.

Anyone who needs something which is an idea, a concept, in order to tell them what to do or believe in, or how to treat others, will not change what I believe.

Bye.

Bah

Hes not shoving his religion down your throat

At least try to listen to him