• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sheesh, I can't even last past midnight, how do/did you people manage/d...

Whenever one of my cousins(whose absence was inadvertently the cause of me joining SF) would visit America

We would stay up till at least four am playing video games

Good times

Its actually not that hard, really. And for varyng reasons that dont always make sense

(@not sleeping)

i freaking love ne-yo's voice

Mei's hip! [[[[:

Edited by Lord HK

Mine was video games, lmfao

Sure am!

Its okay, just good to see you now ;v; Hihi \o

o: Interesting!

Letty.. ;~; it's good to see you too ;w;)/

How's the night been treating you?

Oh random story but this guy in class came up to me and wanted my contact info so I could message him lecture notes

so i was going to give him my email and reached into my bag but to my dismay NO WRITING UTENSILS OR PAPER

so instead i was telling him verbally but he interrupted with "just give me your number" and he said this with a SUSPICIOUS SMILE

any other person would probably be like "alright cool i'll text you later" but my mind went into a whirlwind of unnecessary thoughts

probably bc that was the first time some dude asked for my number with a suspicious smile

but gosh darn it why didn't he take my gosh darn email and i was too shy or whatever not to give him my number

Oh random story but this guy in class came up to me and wanted my contact info so I could message him lecture notes

so i was going to give him my email and reached into my bag but to my dismay NO WRITING UTENSILS OR PAPER

so instead i was telling him verbally but he interrupted with "just give me your number" and he said this with a SUSPICIOUS SMILE

any other person would probably be like "alright cool i'll text you later" but my mind went into a whirlwind of unnecessary thoughts

probably bc that was the first time some dude asked for my number with a suspicious smile

but gosh darn it why didn't he take my gosh darn email and i was too shy or whatever not to give him my number

Boy times have changed.

Smart phones op.

Edited by Interest

Its actually not that hard, really. And for varyng reasons that dont always make sense

(@not sleeping)

Mei's hip! [[[[:

yes not sleeping is easy peasy

you too ^U^

Im the same way with anyone I meet

I just never know how to phrase myself

Once I even gave one of my friends the wrong number

But like I said

Came out of my shell

I'm better at talking to people

A little

Oddly,I've always been a good writer despite that

Welp... This can only end so well...

Mei, that was a SUSPICIOUS dude.

I used to stay up until 3am all the time but I'm trying to get out of that habit

I'm actually starting to do that now myself. ;w;

Sheesh, I can't even last past midnight, how do/did you people manage/d...

Besides what was listed, insomnia is also a factor.

should i start playing Tales of Symphonia right now at 1:26 in the morning?

Always yes. Edited by Kaguya

write down the email and shove it in his mouth >8]

YES YES YES

i should

but unfortunately now i don't feel like sleeping

i'll play ToS when you sleep 8]

Im the same way with anyone I meet

I just never know how to phrase myself

Once I even gave one of my friends the wrong number

But like I said

Came out of my shell

I'm better at talking to people

A little

Oddly,I've always been a good writer despite that

wow

i least you excel in writing

i always manage to typo here and there

i'm pretty sure i'd typo while speaking if it was possible

Welp... This can only end so well...

if he calls/texts i'll mostly likely not answer/respond

and if he comes up to me in class...i'll give him my email ^^;

Mei, that was a SUSPICIOUS dude.

I'm actually starting to do that now myself. ;w;

YES he had shifty eyes and everything

write down the email and shove it in his mouth >8]

[YES YES YES]

i'll play ToS when you sleep 8]

omg lol

hue

why you gotta be so rude

don't you know im human too

Depends. We are in the day and age where a phone number isn't the supposedly "valuable" commodity that it used to be for hitting it up with someone, so..

im living in the past clearly

with the entirety of my school's population