Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Big clash in Dallas. Both sides took heavy damage, but I managed to win. Unfortunately, they recovered Oklahoma City, heading over there to retake it. I also won in Boise, and I'm sending them to the Salt Lake. And I see another American regiment in the northwest. Ugh, the US gets so many immigration bonuses it's not even funny...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

why are japanese figurines cost so much

arghhhh >.<

maybe platinum cartridge later on

Yay

more time on beating of the rival unfortunately named penis

Edited by Trisitei

No wonder the UK has helped in nothing, they have Jacobin rebels in the home island.

The American are swarming in my land after going around my troops in Oklahoma. But now that I beat them in the Salt Lake it should be enough battles and warscore to... yes!

2wp3wjp.png

MAN, that was close. But haha, and with the desicion their cores dissapear from my land, and they take a big Prestige hit. Also as a bonus I gain cores in Colorado and Oklahoma. It may not be much, but I'll put my National Focuses to increase tension in the area, so a crisis can spring up and hopefully gain them without fighting. Who knows, I'll see what happens regarding the ACW and see if I can take advantage of that to snatch the land.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

why are japanese figurines cost so much

arghhhh >.<

Yay

more time on beating of the rival unfortunately named penis

>Japan prices

Weeeeeeeell... that's on a rom unfortunately. ;w; On the other hand, I could just stay up later after some time of watching Kindaichi to play the rom so I can beat up penis.

>Japan prices

Weeeeeeeell... that's on a rom unfortunately. ;w; On the other hand, I could just stay up later after some time of watching Kindaichi to play the rom so I can beat up penis.

mmhm ;w;

nyuuuu

multitask 8]

"And thus, the clash between the two eagles has come to an end. The Gold Eagle may be coming home wounded, but it has proven that it will not yield to the Bald Eagle, not now, not ever. The Bald Eagle comes home less wounded in body, but not in spirit, and will learn in the future to not underestimate the Gold Eagle, who may take a chance in the future to pay back for this unwarranted agression."

In other news... oh wow, the rebels have overthrown Queen Victoria, and now Great Britain is a democracy. So much for the lady the game was named from...

Well, could've been worse. One playthrough, she was overthrown in 1840, barely two years into her reign. At least here she lasted until 1855.

Well, time for me to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better... yeah right, not with the school issues I'm plagued with...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Please be well, Acacia. ;;

mmhm ;w;

nyuuuu

multitask 8]

All the Touhou figures are like expensive as shit. ;w;

But I can't multitask gaming and watching a video. If only I was fluent in Japanese.

Edited by Espeon

...and then a group of ninjas emerge from the shadows and attack from all directions. My companions and I draw our swords and then shit gets real.

I hate writer's block.

All the Touhou figures are like expensive as shit. ;w;

But I can't multitask gaming and watching a video. If only I was fluent in Japanese.

the struggles of japanese figurines

/pats

...and then a group of ninjas emerge from the shadows and attack from all directions. My companions and I draw our swords and then shit gets real.

I hate writer's block.

that for a story?

Well, I'd love it to be, but then I'd have to explain what ninjas are doing in 19th century Europe, contextualize it in the plot, heuuuuuuughhhhhhh *sigh*.

I'm just at a really boring part, and I can't think of any jokes or anything exciting to add. The fatigue after you've just finished an action scene, and then you don't know what the hell to do.

Then I'd be stuck in another prickly situation.

I just need to think of something fun to write. Or just truck through it regardless and hope I can make it better in editing.