• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Why the fuck would you compliment anyone with a emote of the shittiest sage in the series

fucking heathen

Uh, is that me who you're talkig about? Pretty rude tbh, even if is a kind compliment.

P.S: Aw shet, double post again. Sorry.

Edited by Erdall

@Nobody: No, I can't. I have trouble pronouncing normal Welsh words, let alone that place!

I don't know how you can even consider yourself Welsh

IMO you're just a English person in Wales

You not-Welsh

I somehow stumbled on a 2 year old pokemon thread where someone was arguing that Smogon was stupid for banning Mega-Lucario since it can easily be countered by using Choice Band Brick Break Sableye

@Breezy: Yes, I am aware! My interest for PxZ2 has shot up immensely

@Nobody: No, I can't. I have trouble pronouncing normal Welsh words, let alone that place!

I had a class in university about the mythological and possible historical origins of king Arthur and the teacher spoke welsh. We saw a lot of welsh legends in the class and I can understand your trouble pronouncing it. The way the teacher said 'Twrch Trwyth' was nothing like how it's written.

I don't know how you can even consider yourself Welsh

IMO you're just a English person in Wales

You not-Welsh

I don't really know whether to consider myself Welsh or British, to be honest. I lean towards Welsh since both my parents are Welsh, but I'm not patriotic towards Wales

I had a class in university about the mythological and possible historical origins of king Arthur and the teacher spoke welsh. We saw a lot of welsh legends in the class and I can understand your trouble pronouncing it. The way the teacher said 'Twrch Trwyth' was nothing like how it's written.

It's quite weird, yes. It gets even more complicated when you learn that North Wales speak a slightly different Welsh language than South Wales! At least, that's what I've been told, anyway

I don't really know whether to consider myself Welsh or British, to be honest. I lean towards Welsh since both my parents are Welsh, but I'm not patriotic towards Wales

It's quite weird, yes. It gets even more complicated when you learn that North Wales speak a slightly different Welsh language than South Wales! At least, that's what I've been told, anyway

Kinda reflects how I feel about being a Canadian or a Quebecer. A lot of my friends, even the non-separatist ones consider themselves Québecers first. Meanwhile, I don't really care, though I usually identify more as a Canadian.

The teacher never mentioned it, or at least, I don't remember him doing so, but I'm not surprised it complicates the matter even more.

IMO they should test every person in Wales. If they can't pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch properly, then they're not welsh anymore

jk dusk i accept your welshness and i'm not trying to contest it

Edited by Nobody

Kinda reflects how I feel about being a Canadian or a Quebecer. A lot of my friends, even the non-separatist ones consider themselves Québecers first. Meanwhile, I don't really care, though I usually identify more as a Canadian.

The teacher never mentioned it, or at least, I don't remember him doing so, but I'm not surprised it complicates the matter even more.

I'm just fortunate I haven't experienced it myself

IMO they should test every person in Wales. If they can't pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch properly, then they're not welsh anymore

jk dusk i accept your welshness and i'm not trying to contest it

Funny thing is, is most Welsh speakers can't even pronounce it correctly; they all pronounce it differently. Very few say it correctly

Edited by DodgeDusk