Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Also the Big Manakete got Fallout 3

I'm unsure what to make of it

Dogs are scary.

I've been chased by dogs a few too many times.

The owners always shout "They don't do anything!" after me, but my mom has been bitten by several dogs who didn't do anything, and I am familiar with the Sharky-arrest.

Dogs are nice, especially the big ones that give you bear hugs <3

Little ones are just ew

But yeah, my neighbor has these weird dogs and they just hate us ;_;

Huh, interesting. Class size is an issue around here too.

My old high school had a policy of "no more than 32 students in one class."

sucks :(

unfortunately since we're getting into a teacher shortage, we don't really have a fix for it in the very near future, either

Dogs are nice, especially the big ones that give you bear hugs <3

Little ones are just ew

But yeah, my neighbor has these weird dogs and they just hate us ;_;

Yeah, some dogs are nice. My best friend from elementary school had a dog who just the greatest.

I don't know, the only dogs that have really chased me with ferocious barks have been big dogs, like German shepherds, so I'm always on my guard when I see one walking around without a leash in my vicinity.

Poor Tiktin. *pats*

That's illegal you know

So is walking your dog without a leash within town confines, but that's never stopped anyone either.

sucks :(

unfortunately since we're getting into a teacher shortage, we don't really have a fix for it in the very near future, either

Yeah, the teachers shortage is getting a bit too much. I know the problem around here is that teacher is a job that has lost most of its status. In ye olden days it was a highly regarded profession, now most people with a higher degree don't even consider entering that field.

It doesn't help that government has been cutting the education budget for years and teachers haven't had a pay raise since that started.

they attacked b/c they knew

you would be a mail man

Damn those dogs with future vision.

>: )

Congrats, and hey (again, but details)

: (

Yo o/

Nice

So how about them radroaches?

the what

Yeah, some dogs are nice. My best friend from elementary school had a dog who just the greatest.

I don't know, the only dogs that have really chased me with ferocious barks have been big dogs, like German shepherds, so I'm always on my guard when I see one walking around without a leash in my vicinity.

Poor Tiktin. *pats*

no, German Shepards are the best kind of dogs

But it's not the dog's fault I guess, it's more the owners tbh

no, German Shepards are the best kind of dogs

But it's not the dog's fault I guess, it's more the owners tbh

disagree with ya on tha

There's probably good German Shepards, but this kind has tried to attack me a few too many times for me to be comfortable around any anymore.

I think it depends both on the dog's nature and the owner's way of upbringing it. I don't have a very high opinion of Dutch upbringing (for pets even more so than for children), so there's that.

Edited by Hattusili I

I found fallout 3/New vegas really difficult for some reason.

It also annoyed the hell out of me because I had no clue where to go.

...yeah that sucked.

Why not play the first one?

the what

Ahh, you haven't seen them yet?

Well, lol. You'll see.

Yeah, the teachers shortage is getting a bit too much. I know the problem around here is that teacher is a job that has lost most of its status. In ye olden days it was a highly regarded profession, now most people with a higher degree don't even consider entering that field.

It doesn't help that government has been cutting the education budget for years and teachers haven't had a pay raise since that started.

lots of samesies there man

there's a loooot of problems in our education system right now

the baby boomer generation is finally retiring, though, so maybe we can look forward to eventual change here!

disagree with ya on tha

There's probably good German Shepards, but this kind has tried to attack me a few too many times for me to be comfortable around any anymore.

I think it depends both on the dog's nature and the owner's way of upbringing it. I don't have a very high opinion of Dutch upbringing (for pets even more so than for children), so there's that.

well I've lived with at least three of them, so my opinion is a bit biased oh well

I see, fair point. But yeah, the dog's nature has some part in it, but the owner basically decides what to with it.

If it's supposed to be some kind of guard dog, then I can see why. Other than that...

Edited by Tiny Goddess

Dogs attacked me even when I wasn't a mail person yet. ;_;

Oh no ;-;

Dogs are so adorable but I'm sorry that happened. A lot of them are really curious and energetic.

This is random but I wonder if the same can be said for wolves. From the videos I've seen of the ones that are kept in captivity, they look like really big curious doggies who love to jump on people. And bc they're so big and fluffy it looks so pleasant. ;u;

This is random but I wonder if the same can be said for wolves. From the videos I've seen of the ones that are kept in captivity, they look like really big curious doggies who love to jump on people. And bc they're so big and fluffy it looks so pleasant. ;u;

Well, they could be trained that way, but some of them seem docile indeed... but then again that goes for nearly every animal.

Hey Mei

Oh no ;-;

Dogs are so adorable but I'm sorry that happened. A lot of them are really curious and energetic.

too energetic ;~;

pet wolf sounds so cool =w=

but just need to keep one in captivity .w.

lots of samesies there man

there's a loooot of problems in our education system right now

the baby boomer generation is finally retiring, though, so maybe we can look forward to eventual change here!

Yep. New times, new challenges.

I don't know, in my experience it's usually the older teachers who are more knowledgeable and capable. Now part of that is just experience, but a big part is also that most of them got a lot more and better education than most teachers nowadays. Changed times. Nowadays everything has to be efficient, and it goes at the cost of quality.

But maybe my experiences are different from yours because I'm in a different country.

well I've lived with at least three of them, so my opinion is a bit biased oh well

I see, fair point. But yeah, the dog's nature has some part in it, but the owner basically decides what to with it.

If it's supposed to be some kind of guard dog, then I can see why. Other than that...

Oh, silly us and our biased opinions.

You took the words right out of my mouth, little manakete.

I don't know, some dogs just love scaring the hell out of me.

Oh no ;-;

Some of them are a bit too curious and energetic to my taste, and I'm not curious at all to find out what would happen if I stood still when a huge dog runs at me at full speed while barking fiercely.

I shouldn't be so negative though, I've met plenty of nice dogs in my life too. Still, it's the bad experiences that shape a person the most.

I wonder about wolves too, actually. You hear all these stories about they're big scary animals who attack people, but I don't know if they're actually that much different from dogs.

Also, wow, it's a Mei. Hi.

Oh, silly us and our biased opinions.

You took the words right out of my mouth, little manakete.

I don't know, some dogs just love scaring the hell out of me.

Yes

I did? Woah :0

It's okiee, the Big Manakete is like that too

When will she learn?

who