• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm sure you know by now, if you try to create a castle anywhere near the Oda, you're done before you start.

Same goes for the Tokugawa or the Hojo.

You mean in game edit so cheap

EDIT: Well, tbf, in game edit is in all of the power up kits, so it's kinda fair game.

Edited by Soledai

I'm sure you know by now, if you try to create a castle anywhere near the Oda, you're done before you start.

Same goes for the Tokugawa or the Hojo.

You mean in game edit so cheap

EDIT: Well, tbf, in game edit is in all of the power up kits, so it's kinda fair game.

i just wanted to meet Nobunaga-sama ;_;

Basically yeah. I didn't know in game edit was actually a thing until late last night

Then I conquered part of the north and northern Japan

So now the Nanbu will suffer for looking down on us

Interesting, I beat the Nanbu the old fashioned way, then made my way south a bit... then discovered the in game edit, so I had a good laugh there. Although I only really use it for muskets and soldiers.

Also, currently in a coalition with the Takeda and Uesugi against the Hojo, Tokugawa, Sanada, and Date.

Edited by Soledai

Interesting, I beat the Nanbu the old fashioned way, then made my way south a bit... then discovered the in game edit, so I had a good laugh there. Although I only really use it for muskets and soldiers.

Also, currently in a coalition with the Takeda and Uesugi against the Hojo, Tokugawa, Sanada, and Date.

I use it to keep the soldiers and popularity level low, among other things as well.

no coalitions, I plan to take the land for myself

maybe

I use it to keep the soldiers and popularity level low, among other things as well.

maybe

Note: it did take me a few tries to actually do it the regular way

but i'm bad at vidjas sooo

maybe

I forgot, and the roads too, those seem irrelevant to actually spend time and money on.

It was Shingen's idea, and I wasn't opposed to it. It helped to get the Tokugawa off my back for a while. They were sweating me while I was fighting Date and they were coming at my 6000 or so soldiers with 10000-15000 soldiers per unit

Besides, I'm doing the most work anyway and as soon as I'm done... *suspense music*

Edited by Soledai

I forgot, and the roads too, those seem irrelevant to actually spend time and money on.

It was Shingen's idea, and I wasn't opposed to it. It helped to get the Tokugawa off my back for a while. They were sweating me while I was fighting Date and they were coming at my 6000 or so soldiers with 10000-15000 soldiers per unit

Besides, I'm doing the most work anyway and as soon as I'm done... *suspense music*

I realized that in my first playthrough

all the enemy AI is set to low on my playthrough, so...

>:)

poor tiny

also the Anto clan is literally crumbling

my huge millita at Wakimoto hasn't gotten use in ages yet though

http://prntscr.com/8pt2pd

*Wipes out the Date Clan, recruits 90 officers...*

Well then.

gg

Edited by Crystalfrost Winter

poor tiny

also the Anto clan is literally crumbling

my huge millita at Wakimoto hasn't gotten use in ages yet though

http://prntscr.com/8pt2pd

gg

Too many officers that need loyalty boosting >_>

On the bright side, I got Masamune; though he claims he needs time before he can actually join me.

Oh, just getting ready to head out to do some STUFF

How about you Sol?

Oh my, STUFF, good luck with the said stuff.

I'm good, occupied with games, yeah! and later on the side/mainquest of jobhunting

u wot

:O

Most of them joined with dirt low loyalty

So I spent about 10 minutes boosting their loyalty

The worst part about having far away castles is that you can't control them

Which is okay in its own right, but I need to invade the Date already

goddamn it

Go back to them with your daimyo and you will regain control of them. If there's some other way, I haven't found it yet

I actually had that little issue as well... it's quite a problem, since it was my largest castle and it's on the front lines

Most of them joined with dirt low loyalty

So I spent about 10 minutes boosting their loyalty

Go back to them with your daimyo and you will regain control of them. If there's some other way, I haven't found it yet

I actually had that little issue as well... it's quite a problem, since it was my largest castle and it's on the front lines

Ahaha, gg

So visit each castle to regain control?

>_>