• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

just hearing kyle hebert trying to copy that would be amazing in of itself

For now, I can try to imagine how that would sound until the dub is announced.

*hugs back*

^_^ Edited by Ace Tactician

^_^

[:

And you would have the audacity to speak out against a luxuror, one chosen by YHVH.

I'll smite you right down to the 9th circle of hell.

*summons Seraph, Vishnu, and Demiurge*

You better not have spoilt the game for me!

[spoiler=UnderTale spoilers]Man, Undyne is such a great character. Currently doing a Genocide run right now, and... well, I shan't say any more. If I ever did an UnderTale theme I'd probably theme her. Or Mettaton

[spoiler=Spoilers Yet again]Oh I'm at I ended spoiling the Genocide run for myself (which I probably would have ended up doing anyway, since it's so grindy and requires you to be an omnicidal maniac. Though I might end up giving in to fully experience the awesomeness that is the Battle Against a True Hero. Mettaton is great as well. In fact, all the characters are pretty great. Except Jerry.

[spoiler=yay Spoilers]

But other than that literally I was not a nice person in my first run

I killed everyone except Papyrus

And the Tsunderplanes.

and the pacifist route seems like too much effort and genocide takes too fucking long so *sig shrug emote*

[spoiler=You should know by now: more spoilers]

Reminds me that when I first started the game, some random guy I had added a few years back for TF2 trades sent me a message saying I should kill Papyrus. Then I met the guy and it solidified my resolve to spare him. How could I kill such a Cool Dude.

I found the end of Pacifist to be worth it. And the Dates you get to do with the various characters are pretty funny. I also happened to like how every battle became a puzzle.

[spoiler=Spoilers Yet again]Oh I'm at I ended spoiling the Genocide run for myself (which I probably would have ended up doing anyway, since it's so grindy and requires you to be an omnicidal maniac. Though I might end up giving in to fully experience the awesomeness that is the Battle Against a True Hero. Mettaton is great as well. In fact, all the characters are pretty great. Except Jerry.

[spoiler=You should know by now: more spoilers]

Reminds me that when I first started the game, some random guy I had added a few years back for TF2 trades sent me a message saying I should kill Papyrus. Then I met the guy and it solidified my resolve to spare him. How could I kill such a Cool Dude.

I found the end of Pacifist to be worth it. And the Dates you get to do with the various characters are pretty funny. I also happened to like how every battle became a puzzle.

[spoiler=Such a surprise]

Wow

lol

But that takes like so much effort and with my luck I'll have 5 random battles every 3 seconds

Definitely. When the text "The Heroine Appears", it just makes you pause and reflect on what's happening: you've become what the monsters truly fear, and Undyne is basically their last hope. It completely flips the perspective