Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

No need. California is next-door. I go there often.

Just not far, since I need one of those permits to travel more than 20 miles from the border.

a permit sounds like a total pain to get

probably the best part of california is the huge amount of japanese food stores and the "special" food they have there

same

same

in chicago it's entirely flat

going to san fran was a uh, rollercoaster

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

a permit sounds like a total pain to get

probably the best part of california is the huge amount of japanese food stores and the "special" food they have there

Not really. I've gotten a permit often enough. Usually just to go to Disneyland. lol

To be honest, the farthest I've travel in California is Los Angeles. Haven't visited anything further north than that.

Oh, I should also be getting a Sukuna suku sometime next week. Unless I get lucky and it comes by Saturday, but considering it's Christmas month, probably next week.

dont count out luck or w/e

same

things will be ok

i'd recommend going to california, the weird looking trees and slopes and hills were completely alien to me

What weird looking trees. You look weird and alien.

Not really. I've gotten a permit often enough. Usually just to go to Disneyland. lol

To be honest, the farthest I've travel in California is Los Angeles. Haven't visited anything further north than that.

Wait what, you've come to LA? Which city or whatever? :o If you come again, you should let me know.

also apparently we don't need anything to enter Mexico? Ein didn't.

dont count out luck or w/e

But it'll be difficult to calculate the time for it to get here because of the dumb holidays. ;w; Edited by Kagerou Imaizumi

i shoulda visited disneyland while i was there... didn't even get to look at the dresses at japantown!

california looks like a relaxing place to live, too bad the rates are SO HIGH

Wait what, you've come to LA? Which city or whatever? :o If you come again, you should let me know.

also apparently we don't need anything to enter Mexico? Ein didn't.

Several times. My godmother even lives there. Although admitately the last time I visited was years ago. There was plans to visit LA this year actually. But then the flaming wreckage that was my parents' marriage finally crashed into atomic hellfire... so long story short, said plans got cancelled.

I think there is also a permit for X number of miles for here too. Doesn't Ein has family over here?

Several times. My godmother even lives there. Although admitately the last time I visited was years ago. There was plans to visit LA this year actually. But then the flaming wreckage that was my parents' marriage finally crashed into atomic hellfire... so long story short, said plans got cancelled.

I think there is also a permit for X number of miles for here too. Doesn't Ein has family over here?

Oh wow. Well... That's most unfortunate. :< I'm sorry to hear that too. Maybe one day. Maybe.

Yeah he does. But he just used his passport. He went to like Jalisco or however you spell that state name.

Oh wow. Well... That's most unfortunate. :< I'm sorry to hear that too. Maybe one day. Maybe.

Yeah he does. But he just used his passport. He went to like Jalisco or however you spell that state name.

Yeah, maybe.

Yes, it's spelled like that.

Hmm, well, according to this, there is a permit for beyond 35km of the land borders. But again, the situation could be different for him.

Yeah, maybe.

Yes, it's spelled like that.

Hmm, well, according to this, there is a permit for beyond 35km of the land borders. But again, the situation could be different for him.

Weird... Could be.

Does this 35 km include Ensenada or would I need one when I can go there with Ein?

Another nickname, another day lmao.

I'm alright, a bit tired. Dad treated Ein to lobster and stuff.

>v> This time it's based on Barbarossa

That's good. Are you curled up with miss marple? Or iis the night young?

>v> This time it's based on Barbarossa

That's good. Are you curled up with miss marple? Or iis the night young?

Who's that?

Nah, some other mystery book by the same author. How are you tonight though?

Who's that?

Nah, some other mystery book by the same author. How are you tonight though?

Frederick Barbarossa, Rome Emperor

Oh my my. What's it called? And I am doing good tonight miss Shirley. I finished up Hate Plus, as in all the routes, and now I'm playing Hacknet. It's challenging, but fun.

Frederick Barbarossa, Rome Emperor

Oh my my. What's it called? And I am doing good tonight miss Shirley. I finished up Hate Plus, as in all the routes, and now I'm playing Hacknet. It's challenging, but fun.

Oh. Oh wow.

Uhh... So Many Steps To Death. And that's good. What's that Hacknet about?

I started to reply to him one day saying:

*Fucks with you*

lmao wow.

Oh. Oh wow.

Uhh... So Many Steps To Death. And that's good. What's that Hacknet about?

lmao wow.

Wow, that name. This is also a murder mystery, hmm?

How to tl;dr Hacknet... Okay, there was this great hacker named Bit, who made this great hacking OS, then mysteriously dies, his failsafe kicks in, sends an email to the player, and you have to learn the mystery behind his death and keep the OS from falling into the wrong hands. It actually teaches you a bit of hacking, as it's a hacking simulator.

EDIT: He's almost 21, he has no reason to be that edgy

Edited by Soledai