Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I don't have a problem with that, really. Unless you include, "writing so much it takes an incredibly long time to get to the next plot point." If so, then I understand

No, I wouldn't say it's like that. It's simply... writing it down...

Like, even if no other soul is ever going to read it, I still can't bring myself to write most of the time.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wut

What was just as strange is if I switched her weapon, she gained 2 HP, granted she won because of that.

of course

i love that trick, getting fave lord to op before the next chapter =w=

Oh god, not even Sety?

How could such a thing happen

shouldnt have healed herself

I can't actually believe I didn't think of it until doing that lord solo from before.

Ah, he slipped my mind, since Claude was his father, he was okay too.

Lol, I agree, the only other weird thing that happened was fleeing from a Lv 30 Julia with capped magic and speed

The game's incredible.

Except when it's not.

Hence why I only played 1/2 of it.

Try it though.

You said you hadn't gotten around to playing any smt yet? It would be an interesting place to start.

nah i played some of smt1

also isn't 2 a sequel to 1

Edited by Tonton

Oh goodness, I didn't reply to this.

Hi Mei, how are you?

tis okay ;u;

I'm not too bad. I have some super exciting news for you! When I'm finished I'll let you know in the PM.

Hiya Ace! :D

I KNOW ITS SOO SAD!!! I mean, the other FEs were pretty sad at times too, but damn this game makes you feel bad no matter what you do. The sibling angle really hits me hard personally; while the stories could have been much better, the premise is absolutely perfect and what I really like about this game. The music really delivers it too. Speaking of which, is that what they localized the name to? I like it so much; its the "Don't speak her name" of Fates. Its also the track (calm version) that I was listening to on repeat while writing my SF Scribbles piece. So beautiful~!

Will do, I just have to go do evening chores. Have patience goon

How's your first Fates playthrough going? I'm still trying to hunt down the Special Edition myself. One that isn't being sold at double to triple the original price >_>

And I've conjured another outline for a story in my head. If I keep this in my head long enough, I might start jotting down scenarios and ideas somewhere and expand on them. Quite like it, though thinking of character designs is proving to be quite a challenge (I've got one pretty much finalised in my head)

*gets hot tea and popcorn* Woo, new story idea. Speaking of which, I started thinking about my storypiece that I'm still outlining for.

congrats nobody

and hello soledai it's been some TIME

Hi Hashuni Mei

tfw scalpers

I can't actually believe I didn't think of it until doing that lord solo from before.

Ah, he slipped my mind, since Claude was his father, he was okay too.

Lol, I agree, the only other weird thing that happened was fleeing from a Lv 30 Julia with capped magic and speed

I just saw it in one lp and i was like

"IT WAS SO SIMPLE"

oh thank goodness

well she did have all that capped so there was no shame in running

unless we had Arthur holding his place

tis okay ;u;

I'm not too bad. I have some super exciting news for you! When I'm finished I'll let you know in the PM.

Oh my. I eagerly await.

well she did have all that capped so there was no shame in running

unless we had Arthur holding his place

Nah, her accuracy was awful, so I kind of dodged a bullet there; I couldn't have Arthur hold her at bay, I had him loaded with a magic ring, prayer ring, and pursuit ring, so whatever he touched, died. Even with Elwind

good to keep busy, always got something to do

oh damn

whens it gonna be the next time you get some money for a new one?

For better or worse

Who knows? I'm still on the job hunt and I'd rather not call home asking for money (not that I could atm)

Well...it takes in a timeline following the neutral ending of smt1, yes, but you can easily play it without any knowledge of smt1, the game explains enough to you.

lmao are you seriously using that guy as your avatar?

he's such a loser

Did you react by being a perfect shounen protagonist?

No?

Welcome to being human and not being a persona character.

Well, my reaction was "Life goes on". It was the last part of the dream anyway.

I mean come on, do you think any of you would've reacted better after being stuck alone in a post-apocalyptic world with only demons for friends?

I'd be traces of left over Magatsuhi.

Badass, haha.

Although on the other hand, the dream didn't exactly showed the immediate aftermath. So I wouldn't know how my dream-self initially reacted.

Edited by Acacia Sgt