Strength: C Defence: A++
Agility: C++ Magic: EX
Luck: C+ Noble Phantasm: EX

Personal skills:
Sabotage
Blessings of music god

Eh...?

Yup.

I'm prolly forgetting other mara lines from smt sj and smt2 right now but oh well.

Mara is the greatest. I love kaneko's overly literal demon designs.

Oh my god that is amazing. You played Strange Journey?!

That's okay. For now. But yes, Mara is the best. Who's Kaneko? If he drew Mara, well... he should come back if he isn't still on the thing. 8)

Edited by Velouria

didn't know you were gonna make it to that

8)

Well, it was during a conversation with Ein where I was asking if Mara even had balls because I didn't really noticed. But then when I actually looked at the wiki of Mara, well... there you go lmao. Don't ask why I was asking him about Mara. I do that.

Oh the picture's from smt4, but yes I have played strange journey, where mara's actually female (oh my) and is an optional boss/ally depending on your alignment.

Kaneko was the head demon designer for pretty much every smt game minus smt4.

Though the fact that they didn't redesign mara for smt4 should speak for itself how popular it was, lol.

But yes his demon designs are pretty popular. Mostly because of how well-researched they are.

Look up some of the demon desings for smt2, those are all pretty great.

His character designs are a whole other thing though. I love them, but they sort of go against typical animu designs so yeah.

Oh. Is that yours? But omg, I wanna play it but Ein says it's difficult or something. Oh yeah, Mara is female there. I forgot too. Which alignment makes Mara your ally? 8)

I see... I wish Mara was in DeSu games lmao.

I could see that. Perhaps I may, but I'm not sure how. Or I'll make Ein do it for me. Well, even if they go against typical animu designs, that's better imo. Or I'm just picky.

Strange Journey is craaaaazy. Most difficult in the series imo. But a good difficult. Not a bullshit one. No random difficulty spikes, or cheap stuff from other games.

Actually I found DeSu to be the hardest in the series, but my opinions are weird.

Chaosfag alignment. If you go law you get this eldtrich abomination.

The original smt x fe trailer has a few examples of the character designs.

I HEARD. But that's good that it's a good difficulty. Awakening Lunatic modes have bullshit one, I heard. >_>

Oh. Well, DeSu1 and 2 can be difficult though. Especially the sequel story in Record Breaker. Like, it's a lot easier when I played the first story (from Desu2 original) and transferred level 99 demons but that's just cheesing the game.

Oh. Lmao, what the hell is that abomination. What about neutral? D:

tumblr_nt350ePaCi1sx5skbo1_500.jpg

lmao Yes.

Say, is the lowest that sorter goes being C? I went to check and saw those thing can be as low as E.

Although... hahaha, EX rank... not going for typical S huh, hahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt