• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Pick pairings for them maybe. And then I'll ditch their spouse as soon as the baby pops out.

btw, shirley, if possible, make Leo a Dark Falcon

...Okay LOL.

Is there still room for a Kaze, Shirley?

Should be.

ily

Edited by Leanne.

Well yeah, the deployment number isn't high enough but nothing to be done about it. Yet.

Ein picked Ryoma and Kagero so.

Laslow

Dwyer

Odin

Felicia

Rinkah

Dark Falcon!Leo

Saizo

Hinata

Kaze

Kagero

Ryoma

uhhh

peri x hinata?

Okay. o/

Or I can just randomize some pairings or work with the ones you guys picked.

I cried.

Then I screamed.

Then I yelled.

Then I threw my ds.

I'm so done with chapter 23. Right about to beat it, I had gotten perfect rng the entire chapter and then one fucking lunge spearmen ruins it.\

Lunatic mode sucks. Hard is the perfect difficulty. I don't even know what's going to happen in the next chapters.

puisodhfpuiodshfp89wshf8p9whfewihfew[

lol

I love lunatic, it's great for me

Also, i want to see your reaction to inevitable end haha

If there's one of few things I'd question SRW Alpha about, it's the inclusion of Macross Plus when still going through original Macross's events.

Like seriously, how can you explain Guld's existence when he's half-Zentradei but the Zentraedi are still...

Anyway, since we've switched focus to the Excellion, where the RX-7 team went through after last stage, now I have Jeung, Isamu, and Guld against Meltraedi forces. Let's see... skill point... one turn? But there's no way I could... unless they mean just Millia and the enemies near her. Hmm...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'd probably not get any of the children except Dwyer because Shezzy picked up. I'll find someone for Jakob to get Dwyer amongst the chosen.

Also can take one more unit. o/

Also shirley I'm adding benny.

Alright.

Oh wow. So I saw that the game seemed to be skipping a portion of the stage according to the storysummary/walkthrough I'm consulting. But turns out, yes, it skips the beginning part of the stage if way back to the Macross events route split, I choose the Catch with EVA option instead of Shoot Down.

So yeah, a decision made almost 20 stages ago affects something here now. That's why I pretty much need a walkthrough for this.

So I see, instead of a competition between Isamu and Guld over who can beat more Megillots (with skill points if done within one turn), it's now a cutscene-battle between Noriko and Jeung. The Meltradei would show up after either event.

Okay, now I have to move the Excellion to the other side of the map. Would be better if I could've equipped a Mega Booster. Have to do this in who knows how many turns for more skill points. Well, Isamu and Guld can deal with the rabble easy. And the Excellion has 25000 HP so I'd only worry once I near the other edge where the Meltraedi battleships are.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, I see their game now, they're aiming straight to the Excellion and trying to block its pass as well.

Also, it seems the game can't make up it's mind about the RNG resetting after a soft-reset or not.

Okay, took down Millia.

It's amazing how so much EXP Jeung gains due to underleveled and having the Gain Seishin. Millia made her level from 37 to 47! Haaaaa...