Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yes. Yes it would.

Okay that was a bit of an exaggeration.

It was more like 3 weeks, and practice was not daily now that I'm remembering.

But the point is, the first clear's going to be the hardest. Nowadays I can get Hard mode 1ccs in less than a week if I care enough. It's all about getting used to it.

Haha ZUN is so lax about pirating. He borderline encouragtes it.

LOL. Yes. I remember that video I think.

Pffffff... that's still impressive.

I suppose. I'm not good with practice. I get too impatient... sigh. And discouraged when I get beaten up.

Wow... uh... but but... He needs more popularity for his work! And money. To make more.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Good.

Oh, you find it impressive? You really shouldn't. I just get really persistent with these things and I have a lot of free time so...

Yes, getting discouraged is really tough to avoid. Just know easy mode is anything but easy when you're starting out, haha.

Yeah, that's prolly going to be the biggest challenge for you.

So many big companies have offered to buy touhou and make animus and sell merchandise and get ridiculous amouts of money, but ZUN has refused! Our hero.

Yes I should. Being persistent isn't something everyone has. Especially me, though apparently I don't officially have bipolar 2 but still.

Ha ha, I know that much. ;________; but we'll see. When I can get an official one so it has no viruses.

Wow... I think Ein might have mentioned it before? But good! Now he has to add sukus into the games.

Edited by Towa Herschel

Persistence is never the problem for me, it's motivation. I rarely get motivated to do anything, but when I do I work at it like a demon at prolly the cost of my own sanity.

The 2hu thread has had to put up with my lunatic ravings after I spent entire days doing nothing but fighting koishi or flandre. I get sort of obsessed.

Ebay's probably going to be your best bet.

Hmm... I see. Still, persistence isn't something everyone has either. Not just bringing me in the equation. Though ouch. Wish you could give some of that to me. <_< Though maybe I could say the same too...

ugh but but... yeah... Well, for cheaper prices anyway.