• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hmm... I think so... Oh, I know it'd be the laws, which make me feel more angry at the law and stuff. Hence some of my posts here earlier. But still, I want to ask if HE would WANT to be friends... I'm insecure, okay. ;w;

Oh lol. Well no, I suppose I wouldn't really act on it. At least I know I'd be able to hug him on Thursday... and as you said before, I'd hug him tightly. ;w; Well, my therapist mentioned the giving him something. I'd put the jar of stars I folded a while ago in my bag just in case... just in case the law is fucking stupid as fuck

Actually, I'm gonna turn off my laptop now and finish this book. So it'd be one full book and over half of another book finished in a day. I'm on a roll. But yeah. I'll check your response tomorrow.

I actually figured that out while I was making that recent post, so I was a little late to that. Oh, I was under the impression you asked already?

Good Shirley. You've already got a gift, that's very nice. Also lol such f-bombing of the law. That makes me wonder what he'd give you in that case... but I think best outcome is not a gift, per se.

I'm curious though, what is a jar of stars? (I know I could google it, and at this point you should assume I did, but I'm curious to know about and possibly see yours, if I may.)

I actually figured that out while I was making that recent post, so I was a little late to that. Oh, I was under the impression you asked already?

Good Shirley. You've already got a gift, that's very nice. Also lol such f-bombing of the law. That makes me wonder what he'd give you in that case... but I think best outcome is not a gift, per se.

I'm curious though, what is a jar of stars? (I know I could google it, and at this point you should assume I did, but I'm curious to know about and possibly see yours, if I may.)

Oh lol. >_> I did ask, but I'm insecure if he'd actually want to or not irregardless of the laws. I get really socially anxious but I think my wording to him was "I was wondering if we could be friends". I think. Or was it "I was wondering if I could be friends"... no, pretty sure I said we, and included after he can't be my psychiatrist.

Yeah well, if the law is forbidding me from being friends with him, I'll say whatever I want about the dumb ass laws! :< I don't know if he'd be able to give me anything... I didn't mention anything and my therapist was the one who thought of it. But yeah, the best outcome isn't a gift... It's his friendship... I keep dwelling on this... I think I still like him a lot.

Oh, I mean a jar filled with stars I folded. Sorry. >_>

also I'm gonna regret coming back on the laptop after finishing the book.

Edited by Towa Herschel

Good Jedi.

How are you today?

Decent, what about yourself?

What am I doing still awake?

*rolls around*

Maybe its just one of those restless nights?

I was about to ask you that, haha.

Roll to some sukus.

Anxietyyyyyyyyy. ;w; Is it Thursday over here yet?

*rolls over some sukus*

Remilia suku kept rolling down my pillow though.

Kinda. But I'm almost certain to pass out anytime soon because meds. Unless I won't...

Anxiety sucks.

Oh yikes... yeah I know all about anxiety myself, hope you can get to sleep soon.

I'm okay, just enjoying my day off.

Days off are nice, I use them to record my lets plays now haha.

Anxietyyyyyyyyy. ;w; Is it Thursday over here yet?

*rolls over some sukus*

Remilia suku kept rolling down my pillow though.

Oh my, anxiety sucks indeed. I don't think it's Thursday for either me or you.

Good plan.

This just goes to show: never trust a vampire.