Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Okay, got Kou to talk with Gato. This should be the last step. Technically, there is one final one in which I need at least 45 skill points, but I'm already way over that. So now I have to wait for the chapter where the unlocking happens to see if I did everything correctly.

This is a process that already is over 40 chapters long... haha, imagine someone failing to trigger something...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Heh, indeed I was.

That's unfortunate. But what do you mean? With that particular doctor or..? Also did you give him the gift at least?

No... Unethical for all psychiatrists... It's not fair... It's not fucking fair... I did... and my therapist was there with some supplies so he used clay to make a star and then painted the outer area as pink (because it was my favorite color) and blue in the center (as a star shape and I said blue represents emotion for me)... I wish I took it home with me even if it wasn't dry yet than leave it at the clinic... so I can have something he made with me now...

Okay, now I defeated Gato. As far as "bosses" go, Gato and his Neue Ziel are certainly much easier to defeat than Dozul and his Big Zam, or Levi and her Judecca. Then again, the last two were optional to defeat... though Gato is too, considering the objective is to move a unit to the Solar Ray. Oh well, still got EXP and money, and ensured Kou talked to him first.

And here I stop for today.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No... Unethical for all psychiatrists... It's not fair... It's not fucking fair... I did... and my therapist was there with some supplies so he used clay to make a star and then painted the outer area as pink (because it was my favorite color) and blue in the center (as a star shape and I said blue represents emotion for me)... I wish I took it home with me even if it wasn't dry yet than leave it at the clinic... so I can have something he made with me now...

Ah, I see. But level with me for a sec, you prepared for that possibility, right?

Wait wait, did he make it on the spot?

Edited by Soledai

Ah, I see. But level with me for a sec, you prepared for that possibility, right?

Wait wait, did he make it on the spot?

No, not really. I thought it'd be like a whole "nothing until x number of years"... I didn't expect it'll have to a fucking permanent goodbye. He called it a goodbye hug... I wanna hug him again...

Yes...

Why... why why why. Tell me why!! Why does he have to leave my life? Why do I have to remain a memory for him and vice versa? Why why why. I don't get it. I can't stop crying every time I think about it... I know it was a unique goodbye for him too, and my therapist told me it's hard on him. But would it be? I suppose...