• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There is a Mega Man in Grand Finals. What a great top 8 this has been.

He's a Japanese pro of Megaman, so thats Rockman tyvm :P:

I think this was the exact moment I was completely sold on the acting:

tumblr_nro1enskFP1qeuiqyo8_500.gif

Omg yes lmao.

Any FE reps?

Dath and Mr.E made it to top 32 so thats Robin & Marth.

Note this is out of like 2600 people too.

Edited by Jedi

>“You say that after having been forsaken even by God?”
>“—That in itself is foolishness. The Lord did not forsake us. No, in the first place, the Lord has never forsaken a single person. There was just nothing he could do.”
>“What…?”
>“Praying, giving offerings, everything is an act not for oneself, but for the Lord. We pray in order to heal the Lord’s laments and sorrow. Yes, I definitely—”
>I definitely heard the Lord’s lament.
>He shrieked. He lamented. He wept, and he felt sorrow.
>The world changed straight into hell, and no one could stop it. No, perhaps that itself—was hell.
>The Lord lamented in sorrow. People were not even allowed to live simply, and were compelled to become either beasts or food.
>Conflict never ended, and blood continued to rain incessantly and soak the land.
>That’s why the Lord lamented—I heard His voice. I caught His small, feeble murmurs that everyone else failed to hear.
>It was an obvious thing. To lend my ears to His voice and respond to it meant that I would throw away everything I had until now.
>I had to throw away my life as a simple villager and the joy of loving someone and being loved back. Furthermore, there would be no compensation. I would surely be scorned by many people—both enemies and allies alike.
>It was a very terrifying thing to contemplate. It was mad for a mere village girl from the countryside to leap onto the battlefield where people’s killing intent swirled about.
>—But the Lord cried.
>Yes, I surely… can’t bear it. I can’t turn my back on His cries.
>In order to stop the Lord’s tears and soothe Him, I will oppose this world’s hell. I will clad my body in armor, hang a sword on my waist, carry the flag—and devote my life to it.
>Yes, the voice of revelation I received from the Lord contained no glory or victory, no obligation or sense of purpose. The Lord merely lamented and grieved.

A Marth player who ended up in top 32 was the guy who sent Zero to the loser's bracket.

Don't forget Dath who beat tons of skilled peeps with Robin.