Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

So I went back to get more sherbet today and it's all crowded but I managed to find an empty table. While I'm eating, some couple came by and the woman asked me if someone was sitting at the table in front of me. In English. Do I look foreign or something that they didn't even bother to try asking in Chinese.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So I went back to get more sherbet today and it's all crowded but I managed to find an empty table. While I'm eating, some couple came by and the woman asked me if someone was sitting at the table in front of me. In English. Do I look foreign or something that they didn't even bother to try asking in Chinese.

Perhaps she was practicing her English

Wait, you're over there right now?

Dath and Mr.E made it to top 32 so thats Robin & Marth.

Note this is out of like 2600 people too.

A Marth player who ended up in top 32 was the guy who sent Zero to the loser's bracket.

o^v^o

Where can I watch these?

You're in China, Shirley?

what do i vote for the rest

whatever you feel like

like, I voted seriously for the rest but idk vote 65 for Camilla because she sounds old

Nah she's 12 at most.

but you implied she's the same age as you

Nah I just said that meme wrong.

meant to say "if she's 16 I'm 16"

pedophilia jokes, etc

i still don't get it but ok

k did it and voted 13 for nyx and put the youngest option for all the others

tnx bby :)

Like, you expected someone to talk to you in chinese, so I thought you were in china

well it's a Korean dessert cafe but the employees speak Chinese and Alhambra is like a Chinatown too soooooooooooooo

Was? Then where were you that its odd to be asked something in English?

See above, but it was a cafe and in a Chinese neighborhood and a cafe filled with Chinese people. So yeah.