• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'll fuck you up if you do.

Well, okay. That saves me a few years of learning a language.

Spanish would be a more useful language to learn anyway.

Well, okay. That saves me a few years of learning a language.

Spanish would be a more useful language to learn anyway.

Not really. I mean Spanish is useful, yes, but so is Mandarin. But then I also don't know Mandarin so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not really. I mean Spanish is useful, yes, but so is Mandarin. But then I also don't know Mandarin so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the context of my personal life, Spanish would be a lot more useful. I interact with literally dozens of people who speak Spanish as their primary language on a daily basis. Mandarin wouldn't come into play nearly as often.

I was also really good at Spanish and Frenc when I studied them way back when. I'm much less confident in my ability to learn Mandarin. :Knoll:

guys what do you usually have Elise as? I'm thinking maybe Elise as Dark Falcon might help more in a Revelation speedrun but uh, yeah.

In the context of my personal life, Spanish would be a lot more useful. I interact with literally dozens of people who speak Spanish as their primary language on a daily basis. Mandarin wouldn't come into play nearly as often.

I was also really good at Spanish and Frenc when I studied them way back when. I'm much less confident in my ability to learn Mandarin. :Knoll:

Oh. I would guess it was Spanish and Mandarin, but then it also depends on the location too... so you're probably more around Spanish speakers at work or even just personal stuff.

I usually have her as a Strategist because I'm bland and its cute.

Usually I have my Dark Fliers be Elise!Shiro and Forrest so...

I really wish more skirts had pockets. Why is it that pants default to having pockets, but skirts almost never do?

I usually have her as a Strategist because I'm bland and its cute.

Usually I have my Dark Fliers be Elise!Shiro and Forrest so...

I see... well, children are negligible in speedruns though I did use Morgan in Awakening and it made that one chapter for the Exalted Falchion go faster. It's just that it takes longer to level her up as a Troubadour to promote her for a speedrun. But that helps.

Strategist Elise, yeah

I remember hearing from Emerald that a witch Elise is pretty decent

But idk

Oh, really. I forget if I tried that or not, but I'll ask him about that.

I really wish more skirts had pockets. Why is it that pants default to having pockets, but skirts almost never do?

I KNOW RIGHT. Ein actually even brought that up before. It's like females don't need pockets and just need to carry their purses/bags. :| It's stupid.