• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol well I do like the place near Ein's place. Now if I had some good taco places within walking distance of my home, that'd be great. But noooooo.

Reminds me I have one just a corner away. Then again, considering where I am, heh...

I'd love to eat more of home cooking too but I can't cook either >_> Must make Ein cook for me every day for every meal.

i'll forever be worst waifu b/c i can't cook

When i was a baby i was a

GINGER

i'm so sorry for your loss

says the girl with like 5 redheaded corrins

this thing on baby pictures reminds me of a story

where my elementary year book wanted the students to bring in baby pictures of themselves to put in a book

and i brought mine thinking it was me

and my folks later told me that picture was actually of my brother lmao

IT LOOKS TASTY TOO. That video made me drool. But I've never seen them around in the Japanese places I've been to... Maybe it's available in Little Tokyo.

I KNOW

Best to try

receive figure, immediately flip it over to check what color their underwear is

Nothing, like a good simple solid color. Patterns bother me.

I'd love to eat more of home cooking too but I can't cook either >_> Must make Ein cook for me every day for every meal.

I'd do some home cooking, but I don't have a functioning stove or oven right now.

When i was a baby i was a

GINGER

I'm a ginger now.

"popular in the midwest"

D6nac94.jpg

I'd have called that more eastern US, personally, but okay. Neither Dakota, no Minnesota, maybe half of Wisconsin and Iowa.

I suppose I just assumed it was more Midwestern. I've lived in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio, and there's always been a bunch nearby.

i'm so sorry for your loss

says the girl with like 5 redheaded corrins

My hair has been dark brown since i was like 2

My hair was almost white when I was a kid, it's darkened to this reddish-blonde hue as I got older.

I suppose I just assumed it was more Midwestern. I've lived in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio, and there's always been a bunch nearby.

It's cool, I don't mean to razz on you particularly hard or anything, I was just amused. Wikipedia also said the same thing, IIRC, so that's apparently how it's often perceived.

I'd do some home cooking, but I don't have a functioning stove or oven right now.

I know what this pain is like.

Edited by Soledai

Reminds me I have one just a corner away. Then again, considering where I am, heh...

>_> Well yeah your location makes a difference but I'm still so jealous anyway. ;w; I mean I guess it's better than NY lol...

< Shirley

I'm the best, thanks.

me too but it's okay, guys can cook too!!

I KNOW

Best to try

Oh yes, I definitely will. Perhaps I'll yelp it and see what locations I get.

OH GOD TRIST THERE IS ONE KINDA NEARBY AND BY NEARBY I HAVE TO TAKE THE LOCAL BUS THERE BUT THAT'S OKAY ONLY A QUARTER FOR FARE

I should drag Ein with me tomorrow \o/

Good, now let me treat you to some taco bell. ;)

Their Crunchwrap Supremes are amazing.

............ >_>

Well, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it probably depends on the location of the place...

............ >_>

Well, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it probably depends on the location of the place...

Excellent.

Well, there's this old rock I'm on, millions of meters away, it's quiet, and the people are drone like.

OH GOD TRIST THERE IS ONE KINDA NEARBY AND BY NEARBY I HAVE TO TAKE THE LOCAL BUS THERE BUT THAT'S OKAY ONLY A QUARTER FOR FARE

I should drag Ein with me tomorrow \o/

DO IT

GET SOME PANCAKE