Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

So! Last time we saw our intrepid and hot-blooded heroes, the Ze Balmary forces and the STMC in the Solar System were wiped out. But the sacrifice of the battleship Excellion caused a giant shockwave that will reach Earth within months! With the Titans having taken control of the Earth in our absence, can our heroes be able to stop the shockwave from damaing the Earth Sphere? Let's find out...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And starts scenario 1.

Game begins with the Titans attacking the Saotome Labs. They want to aquire the Shin Getter Robo for Project Aegis, supposedly what will defend Earth from the shockwave. Of course, they want the glory for themselves, and are attacking the Super Robots labs.

Of course the game will begin with a defend chapter... oh those things...

So, starting units are Musashi in the Getter 1, and Ryoma and Benkei in the Getter Robo G. Or more like, in the Getter Machines. Hayato is not here, so no combined Getter Robo G. Still, should suffice against weak Titan MS's led by Jerid. What's the worse that could happen...?

---

Enemy reinforcements, that's what. Now I am given the option stay and fight, or flee to the Divine Crusaders' Far East Base (yes, as mentioned back in Alpha, the DC here are not antagonists). Choosing to stay is worth a skill point, so not that hard of a choice. Besides, retreat? Never!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just got done celebrating Leo's birthday.

We had sex outside and my other lover saw me and told us to go do it in a hotel

You naughty girl.

Fortunately, player reinforcements arrive in the form of Usso, Kamille, and Marvel.

Now, I can understand Shin Getter Robo not being used right now due to preparations for this Project Aegis, hence why Ryoma and Benkei are in the Getter Robo G machines... however, Usso arriving in a V Dash Gundam and not the V2 Gundam is simply "no end-game units in early game despite still being around" lack of excuse... I think.

Meanwhile, Kamille's Z Gundam and Marvel's White Ark are what they had last game so... no changes there.

Now to block all tiles of the Saotome Labs...

I should probably be thankful. At least it's the V Dash Gundam and not the regular V Gundam... or just any of the V Gundam's Core Fighter parts. Now that would've been sad...

And have I mentioned that despite its rarity in Alpha, Alpha Gaiden outright starts with "For the Sake of Every Great Cause" for the enemy BGM? I'd say, game sure knows how to start well...

Also, Support Attack and Support Defense. I missed you so much from your absence in Alpha!!!

I like how placing the Z Gundam in the Saotome Labs ensure that I can fire the Mega Beam Launcher and regaining almost all of its EN back...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man this Facebook reactions shit really just because a way of doing shitty polls

click on like if you agree

click on love if you don't

click on angry if you think this poll is dumb

Edited by Nobody

Did Musashi just... he did...

HE DODGED A 99 HIT, OMG DUDE HOW DID YOU DO THAT...!?

Alright, all the Titans have been defeated except for Kakricon and Jerid. Not sure if they will flee if under X% of HP left...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i mean the colombian one is also very hot, but the blonde one

This discussion is a moot point; the hottest mom is me.

don't fight it

don't fight the cute

i was wondering why you kept calling him cute

then i saw the dio you were posting

yeah i agree