• Soledai

ahh it's such a relief to hear someone say that

dude Where have you been

I could rant for ages on how shit Fate is

Exeggutor memes are my new favorite thing

I like them

it's pokemon sun so I guess they gotta have a praise the sun meme

Naming my pkmn trainer solaire

Aren't you supposed to be playing conquest lunatic for the 394757343597th time or something~

eh, i'm on chapter 19 and modern family is more interesting

But i've got to finish this playthrough before my classes restart next week

dewit

The prologue of the VN is so fucking boring it amazes me how people even manage to get passed it but I suppose the fact that Rin and Archer actually had a good dynamic going on and how Archer has to get his memories back would be enough to want to continue on which is both sad and infuriating with how the VN went down the road.

Sadly the authors piss all of that away the moment the focus shifted from Rin to fucking Shirou and Saber who are some of the most plain and uninteresting characters ever when they had already established that Rin has been ready for the upcoming battles but no we need Shirou because he's just so fucking generic which is perfect to be a self-insert so he can fuck all the bitches except the token loli because the authors pussied out.

And as always my biggest gripe with these fucking stories is the absolute need to have so many characters and storylines happening at once when a good story could do with just the main character(s) and what they are doing rather than having to flesh out all of these other characters who really don't matter in the end because only the main characters do and I guess the marketable characters because you need to market you shitty product somehow.

TLDR: Fate is wasted potential and somehow got popular despite not doing anything interesting as these things tend to happen.