Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I have a guilty pleasure of reading erotic fanfics, not due to any fantasizing on my part, but 90% of them are unintentionally hilarious.

I recommend "My Immortal"

Edited by Rezzy

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Come to think of it, I haven't really played a video game in about two months, when I finished Fates. I still have DLC I need to play on that, but not being able to use my actual units turned me off of a lot of that.

when i'm not being a horrible person and playing my fate/stay mobile game i'm probably playing skullgirls or devil may cry

i picked up dragon age 2 again recently... its not the best

when i'm not being a horrible person and playing my fate/stay mobile game i'm probably playing skullgirls or devil may cry

i picked up dragon age 2 again recently... its not the best

Mobile :v

When are those SSS combo vids, hmm?

Mobile :v

When are those SSS combo vids, hmm?

whatevurrrr

and i wish i was good enough to be flashy or good at dmc

i mean i'm good at dmc but i'm not like dango

whatevurrrr

and i wish i was good enough to be flashy or good at dmc

i mean i'm good at dmc but i'm not like dango

Oh don't mind me, it's a knee-jerk reaction to when people I know say they play mobile, I mean no harm.

I've actually not heard of Dango, until a quick search that is. Do they just do dmc4?

Why do you all insist on spamming the 2hu sucks XD meme

I mean I know it's fun to trigger 2hu fans but I mean really go pick on ZM or something if you get such a boner out of it.

Most 2hu fans aren't even that bad and it's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point.

and if you can hate a game you've never even played enough to constantly shit on it at every opportunity unironically you have a problem.

because of this

That's one way to put it, my fine friend.

How was yours?

Pretty ok. Seems like there was a low demand for tutoring this summer (I take it as it meaning that my students got good results in their exams and don't need help this summer), so I pretty much relaxed at home. Which is good since I'm going to start a new bachelor degree after taking 2 years off. There didn't seem to be any job offers for biology professor, so I decided trying my hand at following in my dad's footstep and become a computer science teacher. And a degree in computer science will probably open up more work opportunity than one in biology anyway.

so if anyone knows dsp there's a hilarious thing that happened today regarding him

basically about 5 months ago he started playing persona 3 as a patreon choice playthrough where people gave him $1,250 (on patreon) and chose it over a couple other games.

he has dragged his feet on it and taken absurdly long to get through it. oh yeah, and he's on easy mode.

he ragequit it earlier today on the final boss because he got so uber salty.

and then a guy running the AtlusUSA youtube actually mocked him as well, and dsp responded about some vague threat about "being able to get them fired"
https://twitter.com/drgnkiller/status/760270642574831616

if all else fails I guess I can be a youtuber let's player that takes money from fans and doesn't deliver what I promised

the gift that just keeps on giving

Edited by Tryhard

Why do you all insist on spamming the 2hu sucks XD meme

I mean I know it's fun to trigger 2hu fans but I mean really go pick on ZM or something if you get such a boner out of it.

Most 2hu fans aren't even that bad and it's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point.

and if you can hate a game you've never even played enough to constantly shit on it at every opportunity unironically you have a problem.

qmMvd.png

Oh don't mind me, it's a knee-jerk reaction to when people I know say they play mobile, I mean no harm.

I've actually not heard of Dango, until a quick search that is. Do they just do dmc4?

i think so?

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST

plz

i dont go out of my way to kill them at least

so if anyone knows dsp there's a hilarious thing that happened today regarding him

basically about 5 months ago he started playing persona 3 as a patreon choice playthrough where people gave him $1,250 (on patreon) and chose it over a couple other games.

he has dragged his feet on it and taken absurdly long to get through it. oh yeah, and he's on easy mode.

he ragequit it earlier today on the final boss because he got so uber salty.

and then a guy running the AtlusUSA youtube actually mocked him as well, and dsp responded about some vague threat about "being able to get them fired"

https://twitter.com/drgnkiller/status/760270642574831616

if all else fails I guess I can be a youtuber let's player that takes money from fans and doesn't deliver what I promised

the gift that just keeps on giving

THANK YOU THIS IS AMAZING