• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I think you can choose three more during the intermission.

Oh, you're in luck then. If I remember right, Duo and Quatre join right in the first chapter.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You know, I have to admit.

As tiresome that it sometimes is to hear my mom's obsession of him, he really does sing well.

Well, not kinda anymore, I think. Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This game gets me.

Duo and Quatre, have appeared.

Duo pretending to be Heero because... plot. But if I remembered they spawn from the mothership, I would have moved it closer to the enemy, oh well, Duo moves far enough.

EDIT: Almost ended phase instead of moving, lol oops.

Edited by Soledai

Finished re-watching Avatar The Last Airbender this past week and realized, "oh hey there's that Legend of Korra show I never saw"

So I guess Imma do that

(alternatively I can watch Stranger Things but given my track record with Netflix I already know I won't actually get to it until like 2017 or something)

this talk of superrobots totally reminded me

i forgot to get colors on my music list

i need more jibun wo

This is a good choice

I hate getting stuck in moral dilemmas its POOP

I like them in video games

But seriously, huh?

Edited by Soledai

Finished the stage, after learning you when you target yourself for an attack it brings up a list of targets in range for attack, if you don't use the shoulder buttons for some reason.

One Unknown tried to get away, but got completely trashed by a mysterious robot. (Totally not from Tekkaman)

Edited by Soledai

I like them in video games

But seriously, huh?

Its interesting in those yes!!

and its a long story but basically uh

- both of my irl friends are close friends with these "group" of online people who are in Canada, but its very suspect because only one of them has shown their face and only her and "her brother" have been in calls and they sound they exact same and the rest of the crew always has excuses not to join the calls like a broken phone or being a cop on duty etc

- constant outlandish stuff happens to them irl with people getting shot up and nonsense about "assassins" and other shit that sounds like it came from an edgy fanfiction and my friends always buy it even though the law would have gotten involved a way long time ago and as a result they're are constantly getting their feelings jerked around

- both friends are in a relationship with two different dudes in that "group" and it was recently announced that my one friend's fake boyfriend died in a car accident and they think its a real death so they're both absolutely devastated and I'm fucking livid that some shithead who has nothing better to do with their time is playing around with my friends' feelings for their pretend funtimes

I have no idea what to do though because I want to be like "hey I think you guys are totes getting duped" but I'm scared because they feel really close to those people and consider them family and I'm scared of losing them over it, I don't want them to keep suffering like this but I'm also selfish and a coward :/

its fucking ridiculous

Uhhhhh, you know tough love, right?

Apply some tough love if you have to, they'll thank you for it when they're not in some terrible predicament later down the line. Break it down to them piece by piece or give them the whole thing straight, your call.

But

> A cop on duty

That one is literally new to me, I had to chuckle. And a broken phone...? Are we talking like skype calls? if so, how does a phone correlate?

A group of assassins? Okay, this one made me laugh, there is no way you can be on the computer casually telling this story if you had actual assassins after you, but that's far beside the point.

...Assassins lol...

And the Heroine, Fleettuce:

U3Tu6Yb.png

[Citation Needed]

Must begin her journey to rescue her comrades before the the end of days, and the new era of dorkness, assassins(lol), and Police men on duty(?) begins

Edited by Soledai

Okay, so this stage had a turn limit that I was not aware of. I only noticed it because of some "urgent" dialogue that came up when my turn came back around.

I'm kind of used to having the conditions shown to me again when they change, like in later SRWs and Warriors games, guess I've been a bit spoiled by that.

Ah well, nothing I can't salvage.

There really is no better way than just lay it on them

declare its only happening more because you're their friend and you dont want them hurt

there might be other stuff i can suggest, but idr atm

my apologies

That one is literally new to me, I had to chuckle. And a broken phone...? Are we talking like skype calls? if so, how does a phone correlate?

some people use their phones as microphones

i remember tonton had to resort to his phone one time

everything else still smells like a steaming load though

Edited by Trisitei