• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, once all the Breakers have been defeated, the next events trigger. Kenichi has been spotted, and now he and Timp engage in a shootout, that Timp could've won if Jiron had not decided to attack Vickman's ship. Kenichi and Megumi take the chance to escape, and now that all five Volt Machines are out... it's time to combine. Which, of course, has all but the Great Mazinger trio surprised that they could do that.

And now more Timp and more Breakers show up.

Time to rout them...

you mean it's not a gotta version with the supposed cit content because they'd totally do that

Shock

That's what I said

This thing?

Demonbane was in SRW?

Whaaaaaaaa?

Geez, I should definitely pick back up UX then.

Edited by Soledai

Demonbane was in SRW?

Whaaaaaaaa?

Fun fact. Creator of Demonbane was a fan of SRW since he was a kid.

First time he used the name of Demonbane?

SRW 4. That's how he named the Grungust.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6PmtwN.png

Nyarly always has been an easier target, as far as that goes, come to think of it... yeah.

i can probably think of several pieces of media where you can have sex with eldtrich abominations

the japanese love that stuff!

If the Voltes Team wasn't a bit overleveled, I'd... nah, I'm still gonna abuse their Luck seishin to rack up money...

And now only Timp and Vickman are left.

The world needs more eggs and less viviparous animals.

WE MUST DESTROY ALL HUMANS, AND SHEEPS.

I'm pretty sure oviparous animals already crush the viviparous animals in terms of numbers.

Alright, took down Timp's Government. He still escaped, but that was a given.

Now for the skill point, must defeat Vickman's Delavasgalan...

Okay, they want it the hard way. Vickman flees below 9000 HP. Gotta rely on Support Attack...

Alright! Both Voltes and the Iron Gear dealt critical hits! Got the skill point...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Since Vickman was the last enemy left, stage is over.

So, Vickman is cornerned... but then suddenly a pillar of light shoots up from the dome, and he uses it as a distraction to flee. The others call it the Ascencion of Light, but Tetsuya notes it looked more like a shuttle launch.

In the dome itself, Dowes isn't happy Timp and Vickman have failed. Just then his superior, Director Biel, shows up. He seem to show interest in the group, and to Dowes's surprise, he wants them to come into the dome. Not just for Blue Stones delivery, as it were, but also expresses an interest in recruiting them. And speaks of how the "Moon Race's Descent" is close.

That should already clue in of another series debut in Alpha Gaiden. But that will be for next time. Enough SRW for today.

Hmm, the Dagger at the Bazaar has been replaced with a Caprico. Not buying that either. Though perhaps I may sell a Gallop and buy the Caprico. Would only be a 250 Blue Stone loss. Though with the equipped parts I now see a HP Gas Engine on sale. Might get that as well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt