Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I like Ashnard.

why do all my posts turn out perverted 90% of the time

Because you're Chen.

Be careful, or you might turn out like me, and nobody wants that.

Nah, I think most people would want to turn out like you. Doctor doesn't sound like a bad-paying job

I'll show you perverted

penis

WHOA CALM DOWN

i'll show you perverted

hand holding

I'M CALLING THE COPS ON YOU!!!!

sad thing is that i can't grow a beard...

You can borrow mine sometime.

it took me a WHILE to refine because when i started i was like "wtf how do i start on this

I feel you ;__; black paper is hell as a medium cause you can never erase those mistakes without it being very noticeable and it's a very ( ⌓̈ ) feeling

I feel you ;__; black paper is hell as a medium cause you can never erase those mistakes without it being very noticeable and it's a very ( ⌓̈ ) feeling

i wish that traditional media had like. some equivalent of the eraser tool on ps. that would probably make traditional media almost perfect

even w/ pencils when i erase something it leaves marks sometimes and you have to RUB REALLY HARD to get it kinda off

i wish that traditional media had like. some equivalent of the eraser tool on ps. that would probably make traditional media almost perfect

even w/ pencils when i erase something it leaves marks sometimes and you have to RUB REALLY HARD to get it kinda off

yes....

but then that feel when you rub so hard it rips the whole drawing and you just lie down in despair

yes....

but then that feel when you rub so hard it rips the whole drawing and you just lie down in despair

PROBABLY the second worst feeling next to that is erasing so much that the paper starting coming off and you're like "Shit"

or when ur painting and you just can't get the exact color right

PROBABLY the second worst feeling next to that is erasing so much that the paper starting coming off and you're like "Shit"

or when ur painting and you just can't get the exact color right

I relate to that so much it is v SCREAMS

how it usually goes in painting:

> adds a little bit more black to make it darker

> turns into some shit color

> casually jumps into a cliff

I relate to that so much it is v SCREAMS

how it usually goes in painting:

> adds a little bit more black to make it darker

> turns into some shit color

> casually jumps into a cliff

i had a painting job last month and. it was painful

that exact problem happened to me 20000 times and i PAINTED OVER my stuff over and over

and i painted over it so much that it eventually got like, a texture. if you touch the painting some parts are noticeably more bumpy than others

or when you're trying to paint small details in but the brush refuses to cooperate. or just brushes in general becoming bricks if you forget to clean them

i had a painting job last month and. it was painful

that exact problem happened to me 20000 times and i PAINTED OVER my stuff over and over

and i painted over it so much that it eventually got like, a texture. if you touch the painting some parts are noticeably more bumpy than others

or when you're trying to paint small details in but the brush refuses to cooperate. or just brushes in general becoming bricks if you forget to clean them

pat

as long you get the money and they don't notice before you can get out it is a-okay probably

though oh my god painting small details is so frustrating cause of how sensitive the brushes are depending on how much paint you put on it

even if it's like a tiny amount somehow it splats all over the canvas and just makes you want to flip a table

pat

as long you get the money and they don't notice before you can get out it is a-okay probably

though oh my god painting small details is so frustrating cause of how sensitive the brushes are depending on how much paint you put on it

even if it's like a tiny amount somehow it splats all over the canvas and just makes you want to flip a table

it was a practice drawing that i took home so I THINK THAT i should be fine, probably

i still have it w/ me rn. i got some exp from it so it's not all a waste

yes...... sometimes a brush can just have tons of paint on it and be a big blob of mess or just be completely dry and run out in like a stroke

good thing you can paint over things though. i think maybe the issue is fixed if you work on a BIGGER canvas, but big canvases are just hard to work w/

I'm so glad that it's been many years since I've had to draw or paint anything.

Make me.

*Makes you.*

dreamcast fine art

hatts i'd love to borrow ur beard. it's just front hair right

Nice artsy.

Uhh, front hair?

( ⌓̈ )

Okay, now I see it (I think?).

EVMOfU.png

a clusterfuck of revenge fantasy, shonen anime, and self-aware DeviantArt humor

Ah yes, the traditional themes of the Iliad.

I must confess.

Some times I eat food really late at night.

Speaking of late, I'm off to sleep.

g'night, SF.

Don't worry, plenty of people do that.

Goondight.