Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

it's only weird if you take them too far

I dunno about that.

Things can be weird all on its own without the extra assistance of what constitutes as too far

Thanks, but it's hard to take long periods off in my line of work.

Yeah I figured, I wager you can't for more reasons than one, given your profession and all.

I have a confession: I put milk and butter in my Easy Mac.

I might have too many retro flashbacks with you around.

This is not a bad thing, mind you.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

you should ask him

he said it's fine

i won't wanna say i don't trust him, because i do, but i still feel insanely self conscious about this type of stuff like i always do

I feel conflicted.

On the one hand, mom's asleep so I can do shit on the laptop and DS and crud without her knowing.

On the other hand...I kinda need to get to school in the morning, and I need my sleep pills.

Hep me pls.

That Kenshiro

Sleeping sounds good, taking the pills is like an invitation...Or watch something if you can?

EDIT: Or read a mango(that'd be manga)

Edited by Soledai

I might have too many retro flashbacks with you around.

This is not a bad thing, mind you.

We can speak of a simpler time, when no one had the internet, you rented movies from the video store rental store, and everything had wood paneling.

That Kenshiro

Sleeping sounds good, taking the pills is like an invitation...Or watch something if you can?

EDIT: Or read a mango(that'd be manga)

Gonna see if I can't start watching Hokuto no Ken this weekend.

I'll probably just talk with mom, tuck my bro into bed, grab my DS, and use it until I get drowsy.

Speaking of, I started reading Nura: Rise of the Yo-Kai Clan if anyone's heard of that.

im also really paranoid because like... okay i'm going to be going to connecticut to see my boyfriend next month, and his parents are kinda religious and stuff and a bit traditional

and i'm afraid i'll say something too weird and then bad stuff'll happen

the way you remedy this is by saying fuck it and going full pagan, painting a pentagram on your face and bringing ritual candles. trust me, they'll love it.

i'm already goth so this isnt too hard

that reminds me, this one rpgmaker game that has a storyline 50% consisting of childkilling and ritual sex (that the creator UNIRONICALLY MADE holy shit)

had this one scene and it just SPUN a picture of the devil and a naked woman. 360 degrees. it was so unexpected that i snorted my drink out. fucking miracles!

what would you even say to religious people that would offend them compared to nonreligious people aside from mocking their religion or something

that reminds me, this one rpgmaker game that has a storyline 50% consisting of childkilling and ritual sex (that the creator UNIRONICALLY MADE holy shit)

had this one scene and it just SPUN a picture of the devil and a naked woman. 360 degrees. it was so unexpected that i snorted my drink out. fucking miracles!

yeah rpg maker games those are for nerds or something Edited by Tryhard

i wrote a guide for rpg maker like 4-5 years ago and someone added me on steam just to ask me to reupload it for them yesterday

i have no friends \T/

Edited by Tryhard

what would you even say to religious people that would offend them compared to normal people aside from mocking their religion or something

i don't know, it's just i have a really bad problem at... well, forming words i guess

i've always had social anxiety and some speech issues (i mumble often and get mental jams, confusing words, being unable to think of words properly) and i'm afraid that'll come out in full force

i'm not diagnosed with like any severe speech impediments, but i got put in some speech therapy classes for... mumbling too often???? elementary was weird

i want to play this

We can speak of a simpler time, when no one had the internet, you rented movies from the video store rental store, and everything had wood paneling.

The video rental stores... I remember when Blockbuster was best ;~;

Wood paneling ;~; ...Well, I still have, and prefer wood floors, because they're better than rugs

Oh yes, and reading the paper, and walking to school, and having little old ladies waving at you while you walk to the store. ;w;

Also, when the paperboy actually threw your news paper at your house, there was nothing quite like it... though, you can still get it done for you, I think.

what would you even say to religious people that would offend them compared to nonreligious people aside from mocking their religion or something

talk about how you're making your own religion based on sonic the hedgehog

but you're weeaboo trash

which we all know is the superior type of human compared to us commoners

i am not only weeaboo trash i am advanced weeaboo trash and i read translated japanese works that are the equivalent to something along the lines of a modern beowulf

(i'm working on learning japanese so i can complain when something gets translated into english)