Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

friend: whats wrong

me, internally: sm hasnt given lay any rest since tao left exo, which was over a year ago. hes been working on both things in china for his own career and flying to korea and japan and america for exo's already busy schedule. he's missing exo things left and right because of his china stuff but self-proclaimed exo-l's blame him and put him down for not being a "real exo member." all he's done is apologize and apologize and apologize when really hes done nothing wrong and i wish he didnt promise not to leave exo because staying in the group is just harmful and exhausting to him both physically and mentally and as much as i love lay he really needs rest and the best way to do that is for him to leave the group which he can't do because of his promise to exo-l's

me, externally: im fine

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

friend: whats wrong

me, internally: sm hasnt given lay any rest since tao left exo, which was over a year ago. hes been working on both things in china for his own career and flying to korea and japan and america for exo's already busy schedule. he's missing exo things left and right because of his china stuff but self-proclaimed exo-l's blame him and put him down for not being a "real exo member." all he's done is apologize and apologize and apologize when really hes done nothing wrong and i wish he didnt promise not to leave exo because staying in the group is just harmful and exhausting to him both physically and mentally and as much as i love lay he really needs rest and the best way to do that is for him to leave the group which he can't do because of his promise to exo-l's

me, externally: im fine

i read the first sentence and then realized something's kinda awkward on wikipedia

wikipedia still has tao listed under exo's "current member" list....

Speaking of warm, over here it's finally reaching the point of having days that don't reach at least 40 C anymore.

Just the typical tail-end of Summer here in the northeast corner of Baja California...