• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, no Bazaar option for now. Makes sense, we're in the midle of nowhere. Too bad the Gundam X isn't on the unit list so I can upgrade it. Then again, I only got about 10K money, hardly for weaponry upgrades, which is important.

Anyway, time to start Stage 15... or more like, the prelude of it. Title card doesn't show up... yet.

So, the pursuit of Garrod and Tifa continues. And an interesting tidbit is brought up. Mountain Cycles. These are areas where many MS's are dug up. Which people like the Freeden crew do in order to use or sell them. Most accepted theory is that somehow old MS plants continue to operate... well, can explain why the mechas works despite being underground. Not all are THAT old... although I do wonder how those plants continue to operate. Ah well...

Meanwhile with the fleeing duo... they've come under attack by the Moon Race. Because surely that was going to happen being alone. And thus gameplay resumes with just the Gundam X. Well, the Freeden has caught up with them, but can't control it for some reason.

So, this stage starts the process for unlocking a new secret... and this first step is gonna be a big pain.

So, starting units are 9 Jenices. For the skill point, I must rout within 3 turns. For teh secret? Garrod must destroy 6 of those 9.

Gotta rely on soft-resetting for criticals...

Okay, it was 8, not 9. But, I got Garrod the 6 kills. And that brief dialogue that appeared confirms it to me. Now to rout for the skill point... and turns out it's four turns for that, not three. Well, breathing space.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

what did that OLD penguin do or say

We said old stuff

But really, it was in reference to:

Disliking stuff is more fun

本当に!! かわいい!

怖い though

Never

I'm always right except when I'm not.

Me too o:

what no japanese is easier... except katakana because fuck katakana

Underline yes

Bold nah

what's ヲ

wo

i asked my friend about the side effects of removing someone's teeth by like just

ripping them out

and they basically asked "what are you planning"

smh its for a story

And got skill point. More Jenices show up, and now Tifa is doing... something. NewType style, considering the reactions of some of the others.

Well, doubt this is the whole package, but as long as they're only three, I can take them.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i asked my friend about the side effects of removing someone's teeth by like just

ripping them out

and they basically asked "what are you planning"

smh its for a story

"Side effects include. Teeth that are adjacent to the tooth that was pulled, tipping in. Teeth that are in the bight often over grow. If there was bone loss in the area where the tooth was lost or bone removed during the surgery, this can have an effect on your facial appearance. Resulting in sunken checks, especially if the back upper molars are taken out or any teeth toward the front part of the jaw (between the eye teeth and the molars). This can have an effect on the appearance of the face" Not exactly ripped out but i imagine simialr effects on a greater level would happen.

And now even more show up. Shagia is back, and now his brother Olba is here as well. Same thing, they want the GX. They do take note of the twilight, and note they must hurry before night comes and the Moon shows up. Which is what Tifa is waiting for...

And now the second half of the stage begins.

The Gundam X can't move. I guess this second half is a defend mission then... and the menu display shows a Full Moon... hmm...

"Side effects include. Teeth that are adjacent to the tooth that was pulled, tipping in. Teeth that are in the bight often over grow. If there was bone loss in the area where the tooth was lost or bone removed during the surgery, this can have an effect on your facial appearance. Resulting in sunken checks, especially if the back upper molars are taken out or any teeth toward the front part of the jaw (between the eye teeth and the molars). This can have an effect on the appearance of the face" Not exactly ripped out but i imagine simialr effects on a greater level would happen.

Thank you, though I did eventually look it up for myself because my friends went on to ignore me entirely and talk about something else.

I'm loved. :')

i think there was a point where i actually liked chen because i distantly remember getting offended when my friend called him ugly but now he's my bud not even my boy but my bud

Thank you, though I did eventually look it up for myself because my friends went on to ignore me entirely and talk about something else.

I'm loved. :')

yeah by me bada-bing bada-boom

And it was just one turn. Because now whatever Tifa did is finally finished... which was hacking the Freeden to access a satellite system. And now, the moment of truth. The SATELLITE CANNON!!! And promptly wipes out the Jenices. The Frost Brothers take this as their cue to leave. And now Tifa is having a mental breakdown (tends to happen to NewTypes upon witnessing/feeling mass death, nothing new).

And thus the stage ends on a happy ending.

So, with everybody back at the Freeden, the Irregulars speculate. Turns out, the Satellite Cannon was powered by microwaves coming from the Moon. That can only mean one thing, they realize. The Microwave Stations for Project Aegis at the Moon Craddle are still there... and still functioning. This makes them theorize Project Aegis did worked... but things still went to Hell anyway in the aftermath. Oh well...

And that's it for Stage 15. Will continue another day.