Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

is it better to stan a large group because you know they're on top???? or is it better to stan a small group so you can experience small achievements with more yes???? makes u think

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi

[spoiler=DR2: Chapter 6 Reaction and other excessiveness]

I suppose it's best to start with one of the biggest twists.

OH MY GOD HAJIME HINATA WHAT IS YOUR EXISTENCE

Poor guy! He'll never go back to being like he was before entering Hope's Peak Academy, at least completely. Although he still identifies as Hajime, I read that in the end it is implied he remained emotionless and bored with life. I suppose that's better than not retaining any memories of being Hajime :(

And bro that last trial was intense. Not just cuz of the jumbo Junko but WHEN MAKOTO BUSTS INTO THE SCENE LIKE "SURPRISE IM BACK" like wow I didn't see that coming. I mean I did, but it still wowed me... <3 Makoto. One thing I didn't understand was the part with Chiaki. I thought she was dead, but Hajime was interacting with her/the spirit of her while he was falling into despair???

In any case gotta appreciate Hajime's super transformation, with those glowing red eyes and white hair.

The lper I watched didn't get many Hope Fragments or Skills, but I went ahead and looked up the backstories of some of the characters and Mikan's was one that made me FEEL. Totally changed my perceptive of her trial, but I suppose such is expected when it's finally revealled that the participants of the Killing School Trip are Remnants of Despair.

Frickin Remnants of Despair what the heck I wasn't ready

and the things they did scared me more than Leon's execution.

Did Fuyuhiko really take Junko's eye? That's messed up.

[spoiler=DR2: Chapter 6 Reaction and other excessiveness]

I suppose it's best to start with one of the biggest twists.

OH MY GOD HAJIME HINATA WHAT IS YOUR EXISTENCE

Poor guy! He'll never go back to being like he was before entering Hope's Peak Academy, at least completely. Although he still identifies as Hajime, I read that in the end it is implied he remained emotionless and bored with life. I suppose that's better than not retaining any memories of being Hajime :(

And bro that last trial was intense. Not just cuz of the jumbo Junko but WHEN MAKOTO BUSTS INTO THE SCENE LIKE "SURPRISE IM BACK" like wow I didn't see that coming. I mean I did, but it still wowed me... <3 Makoto. One thing I didn't understand was the part with Chiaki. I thought she was dead, but Hajime was interacting with her/the spirit of her while he was falling into despair???

In any case gotta appreciate Hajime's super transformation, with those glowing red eyes and white hair.

The lper I watched didn't get many Hope Fragments or Skills, but I went ahead and looked up the backstories of some of the characters and Mikan's was one that made me FEEL. Totally changed my perceptive of her trial, but I suppose such is expected when it's finally revealled that the participants of the Killing School Trip are Remnants of Despair.

Frickin Remnants of Despair what the heck I wasn't ready

and the things they did scared me more than Leon's execution.

Did Fuyuhiko really take Junko's eye? That's messed up.

[spoiler=DR2]

At least he still has hope for the others waking up

it's been a while, but i always figured it was more her memories within him helping or the bits of her AI still left helping Hajime

when me and sophia group watched DR2, we found these walkthrough that went through every characters events, so we got an idea about everyone

we did the same with DR1

DR is not a child friendly game

things get messed up

It's still cool to see you were so interested and invested in the whole thing :o

who are the favorites?