• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, got the skill point. And now the Freeden crew arrives. But reunions are cut short by the arrival of hostile Moon Race forces. Led by... some crazy guy named Coren. He has something against Gundams, which he calls "White Devils" (White Devil he says? Hmm, interesting...). Well, time to bring down the... Lunatic... ... ... ... yeah...

Alright, this group of Moon Race forces are also using past era MS's. This time Gaza-D's and Galluss-J's. Hmm...

Oh, next turn Garrod shows up. And of course one more Gundam makes Coren even more angry...

Daily(?) thread notice:

Use your head.

2zdzjp4-1440428667.gif?quality=.8&height

Hmm, the Turn A's BGM is... nice. Can't really compare it with the other BGM so far. They're too different to really compare... at least, I think...

And the enemy got routed. And only now the Iron Gear shows up. And thus, everybody (so far) has reunited. Also, I wonder why exactly the Turn A's Gundam Hammer only has 8 uses. Actually, scratch that. Why does it even have uses at all? Man, it's like in the old days where stuff like the freaking Getter Tomahawk or even the Rocket Punch were dependant on "ammo".

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And now for the ending story portions of the route split. Back in the Moon Race's ship, discussion goes on about the attack. They've figured the "Millitia" was fake, and Coren's appearance is no coincidence. A divide between the Moon Race? Pretty much. They now plan to withdraw to their target, the Sunbelt Region (this is pretty much what they're after, they want to live back on Earth, but they want to do so in North Ameria's Sunbelt region, pretty much the one place the Earthnoids don't want them in, go figure).

Also, they've noticed that Queen Diana has been acting strange lately. Well, the game already revealed this before the battle, so why not. Turns out, she has a body double on Earth, Kihel Heim. Sounds like the start of the long lost twin cliché? Actually, no. They really are not related. And the two decided to switch places to... I think it had to do with the negotiations or something. But either way, now with the hasty retreat, they couldn't switch back! Well, that shall be interesting...

Back with the heroes, talks now go on with the ruler of Inglessa, Guin. It seems eastern North Ameria has noticed the Innocent's activities on the northern part of the continent, but not quite yet got the details, considering they don't even know of the Innocent beyond being the ancestors of North Ameria's nobility families. In any case, the Innocent have been gathering forces at Fort Severn (oh yeah, remember that place? Despite the route split path I chose was about going there... we never did!), and Tifa has sensed other NewTypes there. Considering the intention is to fight the Moon Race, Guin has gained interest in knowing what's going on there.

Despite so, Elche has no plans in wanting to go there. And this, despite this being the end of a route split, here comes... another route split! Options are:

Going to Fort Severn (for real this time!): The Freeden Crew, the Combattler Team, most of the MS's and Gundam pilots, and Akira and Mari.

Remain in Vicinity: The Iron Gear crew, the Mazinger people, the Voltes Team, and the Torrington members. Also the Turn A people, but it goes without saying.

For the intent of secrets and stuff... and consistency, I'm choosing to go to Fort Severn... again. And this time we better actually go there.

Now that another route split has started, the Bazzar has new goodies. Beam Coating is now on sale, which is... good, but I might just not buy any. MS's are now on sale as well, incluiding a Gelgoog M and a Rick Dias. THere's others, but I don't remember them right now. Bizarely, there's another Government on sale, despite the Walker Machine pilots being on the other route, so there's no one that could use it. I don't think I'll buy anything in the end. Oh well.

And thus, Stage 17 ends. Enough SRW for today.

ever try to lay down but suddenly introspective thoughts take that as a chance to come by for milk and cookies?

that or anxiety thoughts or thoughts of me dying and what happens after death

yeah

better give them milk or they might not leave

have sleep medication?

yeah but it'll be like

Me: God, I'm so tired

Mind: okay so what if you go to bed and you boyfriend has a stroke and dies in your sleep

Me: why