Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

o well whatever i can music in braids idec

shit I can't think of anymore BUT recently I found this really cute dress shoppe and I really want some of the things they have but then I look at the prices and cry

this and this are probably not suited for me but it looks really cute and I want to try out things but ahhhhhhhhh

omg friend thank u i will look when i am upstairs

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"My skills bro" or some shit. I can't figure it out... for the best, I believe.

Such a diligent bedtime oh my!

I'm pretty good, I was watching some gameplay of a game I'm scoping, now listening to some tunes.

the thing kinda reminded me of "daily lives of high school boys." they get into all sorts of shenanigans

im working on it!

sounds relaxing :)

i want to but no ps4

A shame.

My bros got it some weeks ago, and being that I'm now home this weekend, tried it for the first time. Admittedly, the controls can take some getting used to, along with the camera, but otherwise, I love it. If you do get it, lmk so I can play you

ppap

Every time I see this, I'm thinking you typo'ed something. Then I imagine the guy in your sig eyeing me hard for not knowing what it is or even means and feel like a loser for about 30 secs

That AoT game for Ps4 is intensely fun, yet stressful. Who else here has, or has tried it?

I haven't played it, but I've made sure to watch some of it.

Looks pretty okay. But like you said, that camera takes some getting used to, I only watch and can see that much, so I have no idea what it's actually like.

the thing kinda reminded me of "daily lives of high school boys." they get into all sorts of shenanigans

im working on it!

sounds relaxing :)

...Wow, this made me think that high school for me was a little over a decade ago... yeah, that was quite the realization just now.

Good Mei.

It's quite relaxing, in a sense. ;)

Every time I see this, I'm thinking you typo'ed something. Then I imagine the guy in your sig eyeing me hard for not knowing what it is or even means and feel like a loser for about 30 secs

lmao you're my favourite