• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This is important, because I'm not just limiting this to game philosophy. We (key words) have been working on plans to actually start a real world movement. Of course, it would be ideological, to give a firm basis of spreading certain ideological collections that aren't common in society yet, but which it would be productive to get out. But we were questioning whether it should be strictly an ideological thing, or we should also market it as a religious alternative.

Mesianism could certainly be disguised as a Christian movement that ultimately has the goal of introducing evangelicals and other young types to a good ideological mentality, and giving a doorway to evolve Christianity into something that actually has better utility, instead of people being stuck in the dichotomy of "muh traditionalism" or running away from it altogether and becoming "muh Fedoras." We could hijack part of the religion in general, and use it as a basis to spread a more Prioritarian Stoic mentality. If we balance it right, people might not even realize its not Christianity in the classical sense anymore until its too late. It would appeal more to agnostic types who are struck in the balance of trying to find a specific order, but if we word it right, it could also suck in people who aren't ready to take the leap away from their traditional mentality yet, and...

I APPLY MY MAKEUP AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND BRUSH MY HAIR TO 21ST CENTURY GIRLS IT'S SO ENCOURAGING TO DO IT WHILE LISTENING TO JUNGKOOK SAY "EVERYBODY GONNA LOVE YOU"